Taking Your Wifes Name?

I was referring to them lol. Tried rereading the original trilogy lately not good.

The original trilogy was based on the series of 12 dragon-themed game modules TSR put out. It's especially obvious in the part of the story that takes place in Pax Tharkas, where it's so easily obvious that the module would have presented the players with a crossroads and they had to choose which way to go. I could hear the phantom dice rolls as I read.

(however, there is a Dragonlance thread in A&E, so we shouldn't derail this one ;))

I'm unlikely to have a strong opinion on the matter personally. I have an acceptable surname, neither remarkably good nor remarkably bad. It is possible that I may marry someone who has an entirely awesome last name and if so, I doubt it would cause a family rift if I adopted it.

I once knew a man who'd adopted his wife's last name. Didn't get to know him well enough to learn the story behind it though.

Nope.
Where I live husband and wife maintain their born family names.
My wife has her own family name.
We have a fostered daughter who is currently maintainging her biological family name until the administrative adoption proccess is ended, so currently family of 3 members, 3 diferent family names

Top Bottom