TarcisioCM's Civilizations

I started game with Song,with files for JFDLC and got txt error for Dignitary and Magistrates,so when i pick my GP not these two in city managment there is no slot for GP :(

I started game with Song,with files for JFDLC and got txt error for Dignitary and Magistrates,so when i pick my GP not these two in city managment there is no slot for GP :(

Aye,
That'd be because Tar's Song mod predates the inclusion of those Great People and has not been updated to support them - nor is it likely to, as far as I know.

well i saw someone put here fix for Spain and support for JFDLC for Song that's why i asked :))

well i saw someone put here fix for Spain and support for JFDLC for Song that's why i asked :))
yeah, actually it shouldn't be all that difficult to do I think.. I'll put it on my eventual to-do list and will post it here if I ever end up doing it :)

yeah, actually it shouldn't be all that difficult to do I think.. I'll put it on my eventual to-do list and will post it here if I ever end up doing it :)

Code wise it'd be relatively simple; just create an instance for each GP in Units, thus providing compat with all mods. The issue is that it'll look a lot uglier, because you'll either have to use a drop down menu or buttons on a scroll that I've at times had a bit of trouble with in [REDACTED] :/

I fix the problem! I just disable view in city man to be placed like districs, in user file.What hakerman i'm!! :D

Use steamdownloader and unpack the file manually.

When using the Arab split, for some reason the Civilopedia is screwed up: under Civilizations/Leaders it only shows 1 Leader (Washington) and the 6 "Tabs" on the right have no content at all anymore. Anyone knows what's causing this or how to solve?

On the behalf of the Great Khagan:

Workshop

Fun as the design process of a civilization mod might be, I'm not keen on reconciling it with study and other creative activities. Notwithstanding the fact that I'd rather just write my own personal 4X at this point, at any rate.

I'm attaching some work I did over the vacations, should it prove of use to anyone.

Attachments

• boudicca_final.png
    boudicca_final.png
    769.2 KB · Views: 316
  • isabel_moctezuma.png
    isabel_moctezuma.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 352
  • mão.png
    mão.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 259
  • mão2.png
    mão2.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 226
  • tlacaelel.png
    tlacaelel.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 357
  • tenoch.png
    tenoch.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 314
  • icons.png
    icons.png
    485.5 KB · Views: 398
A shame, but thank you for all the wonderful mods you made for the community through the years! Isabel Moctezuma is particularly a cutie, did you have any ideas for the design for her civ?

Cool stuff man, looks really good! I would maybe be interested in some of these, did you have any sort of plan for what the uniques for these leaders would be?
The full, final design considerations as they are intended exist only in my head but you can find an iteration of the design of each one of the aztec alts in these files.
file 1 - all
file 2 - tenoch
None of the designs are at a point I'd consider properly developed, but I reckon you can get the driving idea I was aiming for with each one of them. Some of the effects are vague as they're intended to be complemented with auxiliary tables of effects, which I didn't get around to formalizing.

I'm unsure if google's preview of an .odt file preserved it, but I've marked the otomitl unit in red because I'd rather reference the otomi in a tlaxcala republic civ rather than an aztec empire one (notwithstanding that the aztecs had a military order named after the otomi).

A shame, but thank you for all the wonderful mods you made for the community through the years! Isabel Moctezuma is particularly a cutie, did you have any ideas for the design for her civ?
Her design has a particular oddity in which a military unit gets to hold great works of art.

a.png

The most exciting one is Cuauhtemoc's, though. I really wish I could've made that one. Having said that, all of the designs are fun as hell.

Top Bottom