Team CDZ

BCLG100

Music Master
Haven't decided whether this is allowed yet but i figure it wont be a big deal as people are searching for another team or two. So as there has been of an affirmation in another thread plus cdz's immaculate ability to spam we're going to create a team.

As expressed elsewhere we will still use the forums here so nobody has to worry about it being a completly outside team, we will also accept non cdz'ers- though it'd be good to have you over there if you fancy joining.

Members
BCLG100
Barbu
Ynnek
Shabbaman
Matrix
Akots
Darkness
Furiey
Robi D
Grahamiam
Mauer
IanDC

If you want to have a team with elected positions then this is probably not the team for you but if you are new we value opinion far more than we value 'reputation' besides, as we're all quite lazy, any new people will probably end up playing the turns!

Thus far- main *ahem* discussion... is over at www.civduelzone.com whilst we wait for the private subforum there to get set up, if you want to come over and shabba wants to set us up a nice private sub forum we can start the bonding.

Tbh we could add another 20 members the amount of offspring you guys keep plucking out. I feel sorry for your wives ;)

I have noticed your quaint little civilization and shall let you live in peace, for now -- as long as you don't try to force feed us spam. :lol:

Do you want to have a more creative name for the team and forum? Not that there's anything particularly wrong with CDZ...

Any objection if non-CDZ folks want to join?

We'd prefer to stick with team CDZ for ease, especially if it means it gets the game going!

Of course, no objections if non-CDZ'ers join :). We'd positively want them to due to us all being busy(me), elderly(shabba), lazy(darkness), semi-conscious fed on a life support (everyone else).

Certainly welcome but they might find it handy to register at CDZ as well.
Of course, don't see how it would work otherwise. Or they might need their userids fixed, like I do. I try to register and it says I'm already there. Try to reset PW, says it sent an email but I never get it. Where's the complaint box? :p

Shabba's bin, Propains bin, Meli's bin. You've got a tonne of options :)

Otherwise now shabba knows the problem he'll be fast on the case to get it sorted, expect to be able to log in in 2-3 months.

The system jokingly logs me out everytime i move away from the site,little bit of banter between me and it. Regardless of what i do it logs me out, i have to log in everytime i want to come back.

@Dave: You are still there, should be. Just that the passwords got reset after migrating to the current domain. Shabba can fix the password. I've asked him already.

I think we just broke a record for average member duration in a single thread in a civ4 forum on CDZ. When is this game going to start? I'll make a subforum for it.

Indeed, there is a subforum already. Should an admin of the game get access there as well? And who is the admin?

On a side note, I need 67 posts to get up to 4,000 postcount here. It does not seem much, but it is still more than one post per each day I've been around since August 2003.

Ideally in the next couple of weeks. Personally I'm all for sooner rather than later, it's just a few things still need to be sorted first (private forums, announcements, game settings, map making, then finally the game begins).

I think we just broke a record for average member duration in a single thread in a civ4 forum on CDZ. When is this game going to start? I'll make a subforum for it.

We had that discussion one time about why it wasn;t civ3... Ever since kemal and I (obviously I) stopped posting them lovely spoilers then the appeal has lessened! Now we're back with a bang.

No-one is too sure on the admin side akots, i believe CH and DaveMcW but who knows?!

Yeah, time for me to get my postcount over here up again...;-)

I'm in!

Well i'm here too

Ok so does anyone actually remember how to play civ4? I'm fairly sure it is not the same as hattrick.

Ok so does anyone actually remember how to play civ4? I'm fairly sure it is not the same as hattrick.

I remember the main stuff, just a bit rusty on some of the details. I'm happy to take on some turnplayer duties however there are probably better people for the job.

I'm also assuming that this being a CDZ team we don't need to debate and poll about every single action

Top Bottom