Team CDZ

Welcome to the team!

Yes, if you want a team that keeps things simple we're the one for you. No complicated government structure (or any come to that), we all just say what we think. For the aforementioned reasons we tend to chat a lot at civduelzone (we try and copy the posts here but I think we're a bit behind) so definitely worth signing up there too.

cool looking forward to it, I've signed up at CDZ.

Good! :)

Now you had best go and harrass Shabba to get access to the subforum for this game ('cause that one's restricted access)... ;)

im having problems with my account at CDZ, not emails are being sent to me... I even set up a new account for a hotmail address and I'm not getting any activation emails?

It's partly because the admins at cdz are useless, i'll forward him to this post.

Edit- you will still need to sign up here also of course with the social group function.

Hello gentlemen and Furiey,

I sent Shabba and Darkness my respects, spam and request over @ CDZ. Membership sign-up here is done as well. Looking forward to some spammage.

:lol:

I'm getting the feeling that our witty banter may be off putting to any prospective members seeing as nobody from cfc has actually signed up :goodjob:
Banter is what got me here :goodjob:

If you've got a better idea I'm all for it :p

Top Bottom