Team CDZ

Since I am going to admin here, I might as well get access to CDZ, and since it has been awhile, I need someone to reset my password. Thanks.

You just have to be creative. :mischief: How do you think I got so many posts?

Since I am going to admin here, I might as well get access to CDZ, and since it has been awhile, I need someone to reset my password. Thanks.

You should ask Shabba, ProPain or Meli. They have admin powers... :scan:

You just have to be creative. :mischief: How do you think I got so many posts?

I expect that was rather similar to how BCLG got his 15K posts. Dreadfully dull and meaningless whining comes to mind as a description... :D

;)

I expect that was rather similar to how BCLG got his 15K posts. Dreadfully dull and meaningless whining comes to mind as a description... :D

;)

You're right, i was forced to quote every one of your posts on at least 1 occasion to make it so dull. There's only so much polish you can apply to a turd though and thus i couldn't improve them to the 'interesting' status on many occasions :mischief:

You're right, i was forced to quote every one of your posts on at least 1 occasion to make it so dull. There's only so much polish you can apply to a turd though and thus i couldn't improve them to the 'interesting' status on many occasions :mischief:

:lol:
Quite an impressive achievement. :goodjob:
So you actually understood my posts? I guess that course I took on how to communicate with young kids really helped then... ;)

Quite an impressive achievement. :goodjob:
So you actually understood my posts? I guess that course I took on how to communicate with young kids really helped then... ;)

Yeah it made quite a difference, i notice though that you've been unable to take any further courses in the past few years as you seem to have stagnated at the 12-14 range, we're all hoping and praying that you do find the time to take another. I think shabba is even having a little whip round to see what we can get together to fund it for you, thus far he's only got spam.:p

YThere's only so much polish you can apply to a turd
Mythbusters proved that it is possible to polish digestive end product, if it comes from a suitable processor. However, beware! Moderators can detect it even when it's polished. :scan:

you seem to have stagnated at the 12-14 range

:confused:
How is this a problem? I thought that was exactly the range I should aim at when talking to you? ;)

Just kidding of course.
I actually took a course on teaching college students, i.e.: "How to make a brilliant argument in laymen's terms..." :lol:

:confused:
How is this a problem? I thought that was exactly the range I should aim at when talking to you? ;)

Just kidding of course.
I actually took a course on teaching college students, i.e.: "How to make a brilliant argument in laymen's terms..." :lol:

I'm getting the feeling that our witty banter may be off putting to any prospective members seeing as nobody from cfc has actually signed up :goodjob:

I'm getting the feeling that our witty banter may be off putting to any prospective members seeing as nobody from cfc has actually signed up :goodjob:

Given my postcount here is higher then the one at cdz i could be considered a cfc player on the cdz team:p

Not sure how to go about this process... and sorry this is out of the blue.... having read a couple of posts I'm really interested in this large scale civ4 game, but I have no experience in playing one. I recently bought civ4 played 4 games and can survive pretty well in monach difficulty, have yet to lose or win however, i typically play marathon speed. I have played the game "Diplomacy" via emails which was a lot of fun and I'm thinking this is set up similar in fashion.

Anyways with that "awesome" resume of mine I'd like to join your team since it seems the least complex. I have access to a computer most of the day, and am easily accessible by email (it goes to my phone).

I'm new to these forums, but have been playing civilisation since civ2.

Hope we can talk more about this soon.

-Elliott

PS. Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this-i havnt found any other requests elsewhere and the sign up thread seems to be for people who already have a team.

Top Bottom