Team CDZ

Indeed, we are supposed to be in Traditional Anarchy that meaning we can be whatever we desire. It might include Monarchy, Despotism, Tyranny, Butchery, Slaughtery, Killery, Nukery, or something more exotic. Does not mean occasional voting or debate never happens. 66 to go.

I remember the main stuff, just a bit rusty on some of the details. I'm happy to take on some turnplayer duties however there are probably better people for the job.

I'm also assuming that this being a CDZ team we don't need to debate and poll about every single action

Errr we should probably poll that to see whether we should or not :mischief:

Errr we should probably poll that to see whether we should or not :mischief:

Please don't forget the radioactive monkey option in that poll... I'm feeling rather indecisive on this issue... :crazyeye:

I vote that we employ the political, economic, scientific, and military forces of our nation to the maximum to support us in peace or war. Whether Robi or BCLG or both do it, I'm in favor of it. Or something.

I'm over 4000 Akots, do I get a cookie?

Semi conscious reporting for duty.......I'd read what you guys have already posted, but I'm too lazy. Anyways, last post wins....

I am not entering this game under false pretenses of ability, agility, or know how. I give suggestions to those that are not serious about winning.

On other, unrelated spam news, anybody got any ringers we can draft in?

No, but we could just play the game with our very special CDZ style of play

Are you guys going to keep your anme as just team CDZ?

Sure, why not? It's what we are, isn't it?

Then again, Team Spam would be applicable too... :p

Top Bottom