Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Please vote yes, no or abstain. This poll will remain open until the end of the month GMT.

Yours,
The Election Office Staff

I encourage all Fanatican citizens to vote bootstoots for Foreign Affairs Leader. I have been a very active citizen in this demogame, whereas my opponent hasn't been. In my 3-month tenure as a member of the demogame, I have been Public Defender for 3 consecutive terms, Trade Deputy once, Culture Deputy once, 1 term as a PSC board member, 1 term as mayor of Skunkworks, and I have drafted many proposals to the Fanatican citizenry. I have been interested in FA for some time now, and I would love to become an executive leader for the first time. In conclusion, vote for me, I am able to carry out this office very well and will do Fanatica proud.

I'm always here, everday. I just don't post, much.

I'm going to vote for Zarn here, he has seniority, and he is a good guy for the job (not saying you aren't, boots).

Hmm, Tough choice. Ill just flip a quarter to see who to vote for.

CivGeneral has Mara Jade flip the quarter for him

Zarn it is :)

There is no need to apoligize, Rik. No offense was taken at this end, because I understand your point of view.

I thank all that voted for me. I also thank the people that voted for boots for participating in this election. I also thank the person that abstained. I don't know why. I just do.

Good election boots. I know you are capable of holding this position as well and would love to see you stick around in the Foriegn Affairs office..:)

Warning: The statements following this one is just me being weird (and slowly going crazy), so read at your own risk.

I will make sure this office is no longer secular, but in fact only a portion of the Jedi Council. I will eliminate all opposition that would come in the next election. One by one the offices will be run by the Jedi, and you people can do nothing about. You can't help but vote for us Jedi. We have name recognition and are always lurking around.

Oh, did I say that out loud.

*Zarn uses the device in Men and Black and erases everyone's memory.*

Thank you for your support. I will ensure a strong secular term in which well other nations like us a lot. Thanks and good night.

*Zarn runs off into the night.*

Originally posted by Zarn
I thank all that voted for me. I also thank the people that voted for boots for participating in this election. I also thank the person that abstained. I don't know why. I just do.

Good election boots. I know you are capable of holding this position as well and would love to see you stick around in the Foriegn Affairs office..:)

Thank you for your support. I will ensure a strong secular term in which well other nations like us a lot. Thanks and good night.

*Zarn runs off into the night.*
Thanks Zarn. I'm sure I'll have a good term as your deputy. Congratulations on your victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom