Terraforming, Forest Planting mod

Pozdrav!
Hej just one stupid question?
Can you please mark the changes in python folder,I would wreally like to have this but in my python folder is already a houndreds of stuff from thsentom and the_ j,so please if you can yust mark changes that I can copy them in my python..:)
Thx!

Pozdrav i tebi!

I have marked the changes for you between
## Terraform Begin (avain)
## Terraform End (avain)

Just redownload the mod.

Thanks avain, I am going to change it a little because I am adding Next War with a little extra to my mod and I was going to make the terraforming (not the tree planting) a futuristic ability.

Also you might need to change your leaders of VD, have you seen the Hitler we've been working on lately, it isn't finished yet but you should go check it out.

Thanks avain, I am going to change it a little because I am adding Next War with a little extra to my mod and I was going to make the terraforming (not the tree planting) a futuristic ability.

Also you might need to change your leaders of VD, have you seen the Hitler we've been working on lately, it isn't finished yet but you should go check it out.

Yes, I've seen you working on Hitler relentlessly. The last versions are of really great quality.

Can't confirm it.
But i think, it was an indentation error when merging it, but not sure.

Yes, that's what I thought, too.
I merged it into my upcoming mod, and played with it a number of auto-games, and haven't seen anything bad.

Can't confirm it.
But i think, it was an indentation error when merging it, but not sure.

Yes, that's what I thought, too.
I merged it into my upcoming mod, and played with it a number of auto-games, and haven't seen anything bad.

Yeppers that was it, i was one square off in the python, cause i added my own remarks when and where the terra python started and ended, so many many thx, and i put the 1 back in and all is ok, i must say, i got to paper and have planted a tree nursery, now lets see, later , and thx for putting up with my stuff and this mod comp, i added the militia one also its seems to work also (for The_J).

Hi,

First : thank you for a so interesting mod ! :)

As I do not play with BTS but Warlords 2.0.8 only, can you tell me what changes are in these files :

- CIV4ArtDefinesSchema.xml
- CIV4TerrainSchema.xml
- CIV4UnitSchema.xml

I think these files are different between versions. So I would prefer adding manually your changes :mischief:

Thanks for the answers ;)

avain, could you help me with something?
im trying to merge your mod with the next war mod, but when i start the game, their's no interface for any of the units. any idea what im doing wrong?

ps: im not relly experenced with moding:sad:, and i try loading your mod as a module to the next war mod. is this the problem?

Hi,

First : thank you for a so interesting mod ! :)

As I do not play with BTS but Warlords 2.0.8 only, can you tell me what changes are in these files :

- CIV4ArtDefinesSchema.xml
- CIV4TerrainSchema.xml
- CIV4UnitSchema.xml

I think these files are different between versions. So I would prefer adding manually your changes :mischief:

Thanks for the answers ;)
Hi,
thanks.
Those are the stock BtS schema files. I think you should start by just replacing them with warlords schemas and check if it loads correctly. (you might need to remove some tags that fails loading)

avain, could you help me with something?
im trying to merge your mod with the next war mod, but when i start the game, their's no interface for any of the units. any idea what im doing wrong?

ps: im not relly experenced with moding:sad:, and i try loading your mod as a module to the next war mod. is this the problem?

Hi zacman,
Either you start reading tutorials from the forums;)
or check my Quot Capita mod that has Next War and Terraforming in it;)

Thanks!

Those are the stock BtS schema files. I think you should start by just replacing them with warlords schemas and check if it loads correctly. (you might need to remove some tags that fails loading)

That's what I understood too ... and that's why I really would know what specific lines you added I can integrate them in the Warlords schema files. :)

Thakns in advance Avain.

Top Bottom