Terraforming, Forest Planting mod

Just a question:

Let's say, when you terraform a deserttile with incense to plains, the incense stays on it. Won't this generate an error because normally it isn't possible for incense to appear on plains?
Maybe only allow terraforming (and/or levelling/rising) of tiles without a bonus?

BTW I haven't tested this.

Very cool mod - question though,

After I terraform, it says that the city must work to finish it. What's that mean?

The same requirement as for a cottage upgrading to a hamlet, someone in the city needs to be working the plot for a number of turns.

Thanks! :) Next question!

I'm trying to combine this with a mod I'm working on that is based off the BTS Next War mod. I think I got everything working, but after a city works on the plot, it says "terraforming complete" and there's justa little hut... I can't figure out why the land hasn't changed. Any idea what I might be missing?

With this mod could I change one feature into another or would that have to be coded in?
Specifically what I want to do is integrate this with my spacemod (see my sig) and use it as a means or terraforming a planet. It would have to work with only one feature(planet) and change it into the desired planet, so Mars would be terraformed into a life giving planet. Each planet should have different prerequisites to account for different obstacles.

Top Bottom