The 32 Player Warlords PTBS

richm said:
It look like all the civs have been eleminated. Check Civstats.

That is... disturbing. I don't know why it thought that. Relaunching the uploader fixed the problem because it forces a full re-upload of player status, but I would like to know what caused that. It's possible that the admin UI actually did show them as eliminated but I can't tell that now.

I'll keep an eye on it.

Edit: Actually I'm almost positive I know what happened. My Internet connection dropped some time last night. It probably dropped while a player status upload was in progress (which would be a tiny window, but possible) and the way it's coded would probably result in what happened; the first X number of players were uploaded, but the status for all the players after the connection dropped were missing, which is why all the names went blank and the scores went to 0 (which CivStats takes to mean eliminated.)

I got in fine. There was no Fredrick so I grabbed Caesar. When do we start the real thing again?

I still have the same problem. Should it be fixed buy now in the test game or will it only be fixed in real game?

Have been out of the loop a while so just wanted to check back in and say am ready to go.

Connected to server. Pick up ( randomly ) greeks.

All seems O.K. - except the speed :( and the ... status-columns from right side of the screen which couldn't displa all names & scores on 1024X726 resolution ... :rolleyes:

Regards all

plattfuss said:
I still have the same problem. Should it be fixed buy now in the test game or will it only be fixed in real game?

It should be working now. Please try again.

Is anyone else having problems?

It's just a test game, with random civs. It was just to see if people could connect, not that they could connect with their own civ. :)

For those of you reading this thread who havn't gone over to the StrateGamer forum for this game, it's going to be starting up sometime today when Overload gets his Civstats mod stuff completed so it can be used for this game.

This thread should probably start getting discontinued to avoid loss of communication, since we have an entire subforum dedicated specifically for this game over at StG.

http://www.strategamer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36

HitAnyKey said:
For those of you reading this thread who havn't gone over to the StrateGamer forum for this game, it's going to be starting up sometime today when Overload gets his Civstats mod stuff completed so it can be used for this game.

This thread should probably start getting discontinued to avoid loss of communication, since we have an entire subforum dedicated specifically for this game over at StG.

http://www.strategamer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36

Good idea, maybe a mod can lock this thread?

Update: We've got a few players on the waiting list for our game. Seems 32 spots weren't enough. If you're interested in this amazing next-level series of games... if we get enough interest, we'll begin a 2nd 32 player game!

I would be interested in playing in a 32 player game. I'm not very good, and would just be fodder that is gone quickly, but it would still be fun to participate. Add me to the list of people for the second game (my gmail address is the same as my name here)

This game is in need of a bunch of Replacement players. We had a handful of people vanish and a few that needed to drop out for other reasons.

If you're interested go on over to the Game Forum an join up. The game is still in it's relative early stages, and some of the AI Civ's that need replacements are even kinda high up there in score.

Top Bottom