The "average" OT poster

aimeeandbeatles

watermelon
What would you describe as the average OT poster? Or is there an average?

Also, no comparing specific users (to keep this within the rules)

By average, do you mean most normal, or average as in the mean of all OT posters?

More importantly, what is the standard deviation of OT posters?

Well, I mean such as political scales (e.g. left or right) or religion or opinions or stuff like that.

Male, college aged, American (although the board is pretty international), socially very liberal, slightly left leaning economically, obnoxiously non-religious, good language skills, somewhat introverted, etc.

^^ this is pretty good actually

I think I drag the norms away a bit - but I'd guess adolescent, educated, unfit, and American with very strong political views. Probably never had a girlfriend ;)

Male, college aged, American (although the board is pretty international), socially very liberal, slightly left leaning economically, obnoxiously non-religious, good language skills, somewhat introverted, etc.

Knows an unusually large amount about Civ...

I think I drag the norms away a bit - but I'd guess adolescent, educated, unfit, and American with very strong political views. Probably never had a girlfriend ;)
Nah, Miles' one is better.

The average OT poster has probably directly contributed to the deaths of 0.5 human beings. Of course, as an average this is likely skewed by some extreme outliers; the median OT poster has probably never purposefully killed anyone.

Top Bottom