The "average" OT poster

Everyone on OT claims to be have aspergers...

Once again, I am not average! Although I think that is more 'cliche' not average...

There's a large minority that has it or claims to have it, but it's not the majority, and certainly not in the average.

it is so rare really in real ife that it is so strange to find such a concentration here in off topic.

it is so rare really in real ife that it is so strange to find such a concentration here in off topic.

It's not really strange at all, any more than it is strange for there to be a rarity of women or old people on the forum.

Considering the fact that most of us are young males of somewhat above average intelligence? Not at all uncommon.

I don;t understand anything.
So do the guy above mean that Swedish or Americans are worse posters.
Or are you saying that ental illness is not so uncommon becuase we are all intelligent enough to bash a keyboard into words?

Considering the fact that most of us are young males of somewhat above average intelligence? Not at all uncommon.

People with Aspergers statistically have average intelligence; it is not necessary for them to have above average intelligence. There are people with Aspergers on this forum who are not very smart. When it comes to obsessions, they may seem smart but often they don't really understand the topic (or care to) and focus on specific trivia instead.

However, it's not particularly surprising that those with Aspergers can be attracted to an obsessive strategy game like Civilization, and it's not surprising that they go on internet forums.

HAHA you sound like all these people are mentally retarted. What sort of pride forum is this? Ok I have aspergers and give me my more intelligence :D:D:D

I thought it was just self diagnosis gone awry..

I thought it was just self diagnosis gone awry..

I am glad you wored it so nice, but I think all the aspergers here are just self-diagnosed to make them seem smarter, like wearing gasses.

Top Bottom