The easy way?

d72

Warlord
I have been thinking of moving up to deity since my prince/king games seem to easy and what better way to do that than to enlist the help from you.

I found the settling spot too good to give up and moved the starting warrior to ensure max visibility. Also started on a scout to meet fellow ais and city states. Though that build may change if i meet an early ai. The settings are random deity and i i think i got a good leader. Lets all hope that my starting position isnt all i get and i see no resaon to go 2 scouts and will start a worker to farm that riverside wheat asap.

The jump from prince/king to deity will be like jumping from driving a tricycle to driving a Lamborghini. The jump from emperor to immortal is bad enough. If you get your head handed quickly to you, I suggest emperor or immortal for your next game.

Anyhow, best of luck. Can you post a map we can all see (I even tried saving it and enlarging it, but there was no resolution)

As for 1 scout or 2 scouts, I make at least 1 first no matter what. You may want a second one depending on map and terrain and how much exploring/meeting you can expect to do with the lone warrior and scout.

In my current Immortal Small Pangaea game (my first using Rome) I could tell that I wasn't going to get the exploring job done with just 1 scout so I made the 2nd one.
I needed OB from a couple friendly civs and then found all 12 CS and have almost every square of land revealed. I even lucked into a ruin later than I'd have expected to as somehow Hiawatha missed it.

In Deity, the AI's will have tons of cash (more than Immortal). Take advantage of that and trade luxuries very agressively. They'll often have cash to buy a luxury and then sign a RA as well. As usual, expand to luxury sites.

Good luck .. neilkaz ..

The jump from prince/king to deity will be like jumping from driving a tricycle to driving a Lamborghini. The jump from emperor to immortal is bad enough. If you get your head handed quickly to you, I suggest emperor or immortal for your next game.

Anyhow, best of luck. Can you post a map we can all see (I even tried saving it and enlarging it, but there was no resolution)

As for 1 scout or 2 scouts, I make at least 1 first no matter what. You may want a second one depending on map and terrain and how much exploring/meeting you can expect to do with the lone warrior and scout.

In my current Immortal Small Pangaea game (my first using Rome) I could tell that I wasn't going to get the exploring job done with just 1 scout so I made the 2nd one.
I needed OB from a couple friendly civs and then found all 12 CS and have almost every square of land revealed. I even lucked into a ruin later than I'd have expected to as somehow Hiawatha missed it.

In Deity, the AI's will have tons of cash (more than Immortal). Take advantage of that and trade luxuries very agressively. They'll often have cash to buy a luxury and then sign a RA as well. As usual, expand to luxury sites.

Good luck .. neilkaz ..

Thanks neil for youer kind reply alas my picture stuff isnt going anywhere so im gonna hold this until it do

btw. does the game have ingame way to take pictures of do i just need to snap shot with my recorder?

btw. does the game have ingame way to take pictures of do i just need to snap shot with my recorder?

the crapy shot i managed were made converting a print screen tga to a jpg, so to answer your q print screen :).

Top Bottom