The Heir of Rome- Divine Intervention

@ Lelouch: I haven't finished yet!!!
@Radio Noer: Whatever do you mean
@thecaeser: I SO should have seen that coming

The reward was for not attacking the barbs

Oh. OK then. I'll get that city next turnset.

Speaking of turnsets, they will be 10-20-20 so that there is a new turnset every fifty turns.

Jwitti! Previously I helped the wildlife, now I have helped the humans. You will find two nearby towns which will help your people. But beware, they do not come without cost!

Spoiler NFJE :
I added some islands and added improvements to the other civ's lands. I also gave Russia TGW.

Attachments

• Jwitti BC-3250.CivBeyondSwordSave
    78.4 KB · Views: 70
Radio revealed himself to Jwitti and gave him a brief quest

"I've made the land of golden milk, if you find it, settle it with many cities in my name"

"That's it"

Spoiler NFJE :
Made an island in the southwest with a bunch of resources on it.

Attachments

• Jwitti BC-3250.CivBeyondSwordSave
    78.8 KB · Views: 48
@ Brandon.Herren Do you want me to choose my choice now or after I complete the quest?
If so:
Spoiler MY CHOICE!!!!! :
I choose the population choice, bitte

Jwitti! Previously I helped the wildlife, now I have helped the humans. You will find two nearby towns which will help your people. But beware, they do not come without cost!

Spoiler NFJE :
I added some islands and added improvements to the other civ's lands. I also gave Russia TGW.

Spoiler NFJE :
crap! I wanted the barbs to absorb russia into their empire

Playing now.

Justinian once again looked at the lands much improved by the gods. He had recently recieved word that his settling party led by Thessalon was almost to their destination.

He also was given by the gods a "movie projector" and some "Movies" to play on it. And a few Holy Workers to make it, well, work.

The Holy City was founded. At first Thessalon wanted to name it after himself..

But then he he had a dream in which the gods were very very angry. Thus he named the city, "Aio" which means "fear and anger"

At last the last group of settlers was starting to form

To soothe Thessalon's ego, a city was named for him

And as Justinian fell asleep again he saw his last group of settlers heading towards their place.

He prayed that the Gods would be happy with his work.

Goodness gracious I need fishing... I was looking at it and that oasis/lake has 9:food: 4:commerce:

Got the save

:goodjob: on founding that city. i have blessed it. Now, you must kill the Russians! Raze their cities!

Attachments

• Jwitti BC-2750.CivBeyondSwordSave
    101.8 KB · Views: 58
Who are the Russians? ( I literally have met NO ONE) although Aio wanted to join the mysterious ethiopians....

The gods are all-knowing. Trust in our guidence, and do as we ask

They are on your continent
Oops double post

Top Bottom