The Heir of Rome- Divine Intervention

The goddess of destiny watched New Italy struggle to explore the area around them. She decided that some help would be necessary if they were to fulfill the prophecy of the reunion of Rome. So the world shifted until it was as she wished, and her work was done.

Quest:
Spoiler :
Find Rome. Use the Indagatoris ex Nececcitas to explore your continent. Hope that you find Rome.

NFME:
Spoiler :
Please put a machine gunner with Morale, Navigation 1-2, and the -1 terrain movement cost promotion, forgot what it's called... In the capitol.

And name it Indagatoris ex Nececcitas, please... Pardon if my latin is a bit off.

save, caesar?

No, he said he was looking at the save earlier (rather he implied looking in WB)

If he is he should say so though

oh...
OK then :D

Very pleased, BrHe rewarded the mortal, and decided another quest was in order. He sent down a Chariot, by the name of "You can't kill me".

Quest:
Spoiler :
The Chariot must survive at least 60 turns
Rewards/Punishments as follows
0-10 -4 Cities
11-20 -3 Cities
21-30 -2 Cities
31-40 -6 Improvements
41-50 +3 Barbarian Swordsman in your land
51-59 -2 Improvements
60 +1 Great General
61-70 +2 Great People (Of your choice)
71-80 +4 Great People (Of your choice)
+100 +5 Same Era Techs

Added SamSniped, and Thecaesar's edits.

Attachments

• Jwitti BC-2250 edits.CivBeyondSwordSave
    128.6 KB · Views: 56
You liked that? :p

Edit-hey the smilies have Christmas hats!

Edit 2-Post # 600! :eek::D:woohoo::beer::ninja::banana:[offtopic]:cheers::deadhorse::hide::deal:

You've been around so much longer than me but I still have way more posts...
I'll take the save now Never mid, I'll take it tomorrow

@Jwitti-That is because of a dad who is way too strict and lives closer to my school (well, I go to school in the same town (Sandwich, MA) and my mom lives in Wisconsin) and I only go to my grandmother's house(where I go on here) every other weekend. But now that it's Christmas break for me, I will be spending a bit more time on here for a couple weeks.

Top Bottom