The Land of the Tsars - A Story of the Russians

When Redspys didn't work he just changed his Zipper and it did. If you want to try this I recommend WINRAR.
One last thing I can think of right now, You didn't have 2 "title" files did you? You should have a folder with the assets, private maps e.g. in but only one.

Just in case you have it in the wrong folder within the civ game here is an example of where on of my mods is (It will be different if you have not got complete)
C:\Program Files\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Mods\CFC Empires

I have complete.

Note for future: My next story of this genre (I'm so excited about the, I might postpone the Yellow Emperor release) will be: The Confederates - Life Without the Union.

I have complete.

Note for future: My next story of this genre (I'm so excited about the, I might postpone the Yellow Emperor release) will be: The Confederates - Life Without the Union.

Can't wait. :)

Chapter 13: Balkan Alliance

Russia was scared. The Viking king, Erik, had been murdered. His murderer, Ragnar the Terrible, stepped to the throne and accepted the entire military. Ragnar was a warlike king, and there was nowhere for the Russians to hide. They needed help. Fortunately, the Ottoman Empire understood Russia's fears. Therefore, they crafted the great 'Balkan Alliance'. The knights and warriors on the Italian front could not make it up north in time. The Russian Tsar, Alexander II, had intentions to stop the Vikings. They would surely form a sea attack, so he ordered citizens and warriors in Riga to retreat. In the north, Alexander's army improved their equipment. However, nothing could stop the raging Vikings.

Chapter 14: Venice Captured

After years of anticipation, the Vikings finally declared war. However, the Italian War continued in the southwest. A small group of macemen and musketmen (about 2,000) marched into Italy. The French declared their crusade on Roma unsuccessful, so Russia planned to kick-it-up-a-notch. Isoroku Yamamoto, a general from the east, became well known at this time. He helped capture Zadar, and now wanted to make his mark on Italy. leading many, many knights, 1,000 macemen, and many cannons, Yamamoto finally had his army. The small group of musketmen and macemen had nearly been destroyed, but they had managed to capture Venice.

It will be interesting to see what happens next update.

Take over rome.

Chapter 15: Norse-Russo War Begins

The first battles of the war were fought over cities, and the only significant city captured by the Vikings in the early stages of the war was Riga. Riga's citizens had fled because of Alexander's preparations, making the city easy to capture. However, Alexander himself led a force of two thousand crossbowmen and many cannons. Russian cannons shot at Viking cannons, and they were forced to retreat. Many crossbowmen shot down the Viking trebuchet, and soon there was only a few cannons versus a thousand crossbowmen. Alexander's army recaptured the city. In the north, however, Ragnar led a superior army against Russian defenses. The results would be brutal.

Great update.

Raze Rome, along with the rest of the classical world.

BURN EVERYONE! EVERYONE! :mwaha:

COME ON!!! Okay, I had TWO fantastic chapters (all written out and everything), and then the game stops working. Sorry, looks like no update this week.

COME ON!!! Okay, I had TWO fantastic chapters (all written out and everything), and then the game stops working. Sorry, looks like no update this week.

Bad luck man. :( My game randomly stops working for me as well.

Now let me try again:

Chapter 16: The 1st Battle for Onega

The Viking Military Main Force (the VMMF), led by King Ragnar, started siege on Onega, the cannons battered the outer homes and farms. The Russians defending Onega hid in the barns, waiting. Years went by, and though Russian winter injured the VMMF, The Russians were outnumbered. Soon, the cannons battering the city seized. The surviving citizens were relieved, but the Russian defense knew what was to come. The VMMF descended on Onega. Musketmen destroyed a few hundred (1) Viking cannons, and longbowmen destroyed a couple hundred (1) Viking trebuchets. Though the Vikings had (minimal) losses, the Viking berserkers overwhelmed the knights, musketmen, and longbowmen in the city. The VMMF had captured the Russian outpost of Onega. Ragnar thought this should be an easy war.

Great update.

Top Bottom