The Land of the Tsars - A Story of the Russians

UHVs are only good under certain circumstances. You have to rush to complete most of them, especially two of Greece's historical victory conditions.

Greeks are easy. Check my old story "The Hellenes - A Story of the Greeks".

Chapter 17: The 2nd Battle for Onega

Ragnar had made one huge mistake. While half his army entered the city, robbing the homes and slaying the children, the other half had to stay back due to extensive hours training and recovering from the first battle. Tsar Alexander II saw this chance and took it, and in one of the most heroic and ill-advised military action ever taken, Alexander's two thousand knights descended on the Viking's three thousand berserkers and two thousand cannons. Two thousand crossbowmen, left behind in the Battle of Riga, made their way up, also. Macemen lined the eastern border of the city, and cannons in the south. The knights attacked, and brought down two divisions, with one thousand men in each division, of berserkers. The rest fled into the city. This was the real turning point for the war, and it would be known as 'Ragnar's Demise'. Onega was surrounded. With the combined force of crossbowmen, knights, macemen, and cannons, Onega was brought down after a long, hard battle. All the men gathered, and they formed the Russian Military Corporation, they formed this under the war hero, Eyema Rushin.

Once again, great update. Also do you plan on becoming communist?

Nice, and are you planning on invading Scandinavia for the good of Russia? :)

As always, love the story trexeric. Keep it up!

Chapter 18: The Tide Turns

With recapturing Onega, Alexander's army continued to retaliate in the Onega barracks. As they did so, Alexander himself found Ragnar trying to sneak out of the city. However, Alexander beheaded the Viking king. Ragnar's brother, Olaf, and his eldest son, Ragnar II, were also found and killed. Ragnar's middle son, Erik II, was captured by Russian forces and forced into Russian jail. Only Ragnar's youngest son, Cnut, remained untouched by the Russian Empire. Cnut 'the Unready' inherited the Viking throne and quickly gave it to his nephew, Ragnar's grandson, and Ragnar II's son, Ragnar III. With all the political confusion, Alexander led his army into Scandinavia, where there were two options to attack. There was the large city of Lulea and then the smaller city of Hammerfest. Alexander chose to attack Hammerfest, and with the loss of only one knight unit, captured and destroyed the unsuspecting village. However, The Vikings were able to produce and counter-attack, and destroy parts of Alexander's army one-by-one. One killed was Eyema Rushin (which was never a real general - if anyone gets what I'm going for here, say so), Alexander's brother, Ivan X, and Alexander himself. Alexander's successor, Viktor, became Tsar.

Coming soon...

Chapter 19: The Battle of Roma

Chapter 20: The Norse-Russo War Ends

Chapter 21: Italy Secedes

Chapter 22: Russia Joins the War

Once again great update. Question:

Are we going to see Lenin and Stalin?

Oh dear, looks like quite a bit of conflict for Russia in the future. Hopefully you pull through Trexeric! Great update as always by the way.

I realy want to see the soviet union. Also expand to the east. Dont let japan take eastern russia or manchuria. ( Half of manchuria is russian.)

I honestly don't care about the east. The west is the way to go.

I honestly don't care about the east. The west is the way to go.

Siberia is rather frozen... probably the best way to go is indeed east. Though that must be causing some stability issues, right?

My stability isn't all that bad.

Ah, usually I somehow manage to cause my stability to collapse with a nation I have not played with much before.

Anyways, good luck in Scandanavia!

Good story. Subbed

Update?

Sorry, I have been up to my neck in homework. I probably won't get an update in this week.

very sad face :(

Top Bottom