The Llamast Jokes Thread... 3

Llama en llamas llama a llama en llamas

Wait. Posts here are supposed to be English only, but I posted this because of the thread title. As well as I understand Spanish, it means The llama on fire calls the llama on fire.

Should be:

"I hate being a half bicycle - half motorcycle with no sense for the syllabification of words" he moped.

My daughter wanted me to buy her a pet. She wanted a pet spider. So we went to the local pet store and asked the salesmen if they carried spiders. He said yes, you can buy a pet spider for $50. I said "What? That's ridiculous". So I turned to my daughter and said, "Don't worry, I can get one cheaper off the web."

My daughter wanted me to buy her a pet. She wanted a pet spider. So we went to the local pet store and asked the salesmen if they carried spiders. He said yes, you can buy a pet spider for $50. I said "What? That's ridiculous". So I turned to my daughter and said, "Don't worry, I can get one cheaper off the web."
Don't Buy spiders from Amazon... they are poisonous!

I’m trying to eat more kale because it’s good for me, but when I see it on my plate, I keep asking myself if the ends justify the greens.

I've got "A River Runs Through It" streaming.

But to do that, I had to put "Catwoman" on pause.

One of the Bond films is next in my queue.

I deleted a number of Star Trek movies, and that cleared up some space in my DVR.

I mean, I know that Scarlett O'Hara movie is a classic, but does my remote control need a whole key dedicated to watching it again?

I'd like to watch Johnny Depp's "Of the Caribbean" movies, but there's something that makes me worry that the ones available to me may have been illegally copied.

Last edited:
Top Bottom