The many questions-not-worth-their-own-thread question thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem really greasy to me.

And charging however much they do for glorified cheese on toast is a joke anyway. Go and get a curry if you want proper food.

Local pizza chains > Pizza hut/any other wide spread chain

The 2 worst meals I have ever had in restaurants were both Pizza Huts. And not the same one either.

In the U.S. is a person of color simply a person that isn't white?

I had Dominos and I hated it. So I switched to Pizza hut - it was quite nice - not amazing but they delivered and it was easy to order.

So one day Pizza hut was shut and I tried Dominos and they have changed somehow theMargharita is delicious now :p Just been eating that once a-weeky :D

Srsly try i t - and Pizza as cheese on toast- NO WAY it is sooo tasty.

But a curry is soo nice :D

Is it a good sign when a girl just randomly walks up to you and says "give me your number"?
I'd ask if the girl is making fun of me or what in the world she is up to.

Is it a good sign when a girl just randomly walks up to you and says "give me your number"?

No, you should run away, women are scary and evil and just want to hurt you. :run:

Er...I suppose? I'd probably ask why before you do though...

Im recovered from my cold but Im still a little sniffly. How long do the germs stick around?

With me it can last up to three weeks from the first signs. I never take any medication, because they don't cure a cold, they simply relieve the symptoms.
You can be cured faster if you're a non-smoker unlike me, but I don't think you'll be cured any faster than two or three days.

I absolutely despise Dominos. Greasy over-priced calorific yuck.

That describes 99% of he Pizza you can get in England, and even worse half the bloody places in Manchester use halal meat :pissed:

Who here is celebrating this Friday by playing Rebecca Black's smash hit "Friday" over and over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom