• Michael Jackson

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Fidel Castro

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamenei

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Hu Jintao

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • George Bush, arbitrary liberal/conserative answer, etc.

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alive or dead?

I can't decide if I hate the bad people more or the people who insist the bad people aren't bad and aren't willing to confront the problem.

Where's Jacques Chirac? Ah well, I guess he's not the worst person alive, he's just one of the most annoying.

I voted for Hu Jintao.

I voted Kim Jong-il. Hu Jintao is pretty high on my list as well, but I think Putin and Michael Jackson would have come before him.

The movement of fundamentalism, pure and simple.

How come Osama Bin Laden didn't make the list?

Elvis. Hes still around, in hideing, and still harboring plans for world domination via lust jiggels of his legs that even M.J envys. Fat Elvis was a hoax.

Babbler said:
He is nothing when compare to the that flows out of never-(say-anthing-to-the police)-land.

Rubbish. Everything against MJ is only alleged at this time. Everyone knows that Bin Laden is guilty of pretty mcuh everything he's accused of (he's admitted it). And there's very little doubt that Bin laden's crimes against humanity are giant compared to what Jackson is alledged to have done.

How about Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer? They maybe never killed anyone, but the evil they have wrought upon the civilized world is plenty disturbing. And more lasting than a single dictator.

taper said:
How about Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer? They maybe never killed anyone, but the evil they have wrought upon the civilized world is plenty disturbing. And more lasting than a single dictator.

I don't know who Steve Ballmer is, but I will point out the Bill Gates publicly advocates cancellation of Third World debt. I'd hardly call that evil.

Damnyankee said:
Who is the baddest person in the world? Who just pisses you off to no end?

Hu Jintao. Five bucks says that when North Korea collapses, he moves in the PLA to restore order, and bring it into the fold, a la Tibet and Xinjiang.

My vote *would* go to Osama, but someone forgot to stack him in the list.

So Dubya get my vote, although I feel I should specify my answer.

I don' think, taken alone, GWB is the worst of them all. Certainly, when it comes to how much actual harm the individual has done to others, he come FAR behind most of them.

However, GWB is the president of the United States of America, not some tinpot dictator. And that is why what has been done under his administration is much more shocking than what, say, Saddam, or Kim, or the others have done. People EXPECT these dictators to torture ; they expect America to show somewhat higher standard. When America fails to uphold these standards, it sends very wrong messages to the world ; the Bush administration thus get my vote for the messages they sent the world with things like Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom