The "OMG! Look what happened in DoC!" Thread

moorish absolute chads build windmill on gold mine
I mean that's one way to combat inflation. 🤷‍♂️
Flex on the Spaniards? Chad move.

Just finished a massive game as the chinese. So much fun but now for something totally different. Wanted to play the Byzantines. Rolled up a 3000BC start and...

1705030473309.png

Deja vu.

Wait, where's the orthodox holy city if Rome is confucian?

1705030904042.png

Ok now I'm just being punked.

A fate worse than death, I imagine.

Attachments

• america.png
    america.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 289
Independent Great Statesman on its way to improve relations with my civilisation
20240103123135_1.jpg

3000 BC viking start. East Roman legionary building a roman road on a random tile in Russia (maybe trying to get to the locked Jerusalem this way somehow).
20240124134105_1.jpg

3000 BC viking start. East Roman legionary building a roman road on a random tile in Russia (maybe trying to get to the locked Jerusalem this way somehow).
I actually see this on almost all my 3000 bc starts - I have no idea why but the romans love to send random legionares deep into russia building roads to nowhere

I think I stopped them from doing this but the fix is only on the map branch. It will make its way into the game eventually.

And finally world without religions wars!
united.png

Spoiler It wasn't easy ride :
wars.png

Mongolian's invasion was huge. although i was ready and build a lot of troops, and brought my mighty army from Europe (they came just in time to save Baghdad and die all there...), I lost Persia within few turns and almost lost Baghdad, i left all my other cites without any defenders, so any barbs (if come) could do anything they want... Well, it was fun)) I took Shiraz right in 1300AD and got Herat by peace agreement, so got my 2UHV. And all what had Arabian - 2 Ghazy and 2 Mobile Guard and 1 Arquebusier - for entry empire!!

Last edited:
I once had this glitch also. It haunted me for some time. Then now I see it again. :assimilate:

Top Bottom