• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

The "OMG! Look what happened in DoC!" Thread

Wait. How is it a holy city of protestantism?
Indians be like:
I am so filled in my cognition that it is as if I have already a hundred trillion billion billion years on trillions and trillions and trillions and trillions of planets like this Earth, this world is absolutely and the only thing I'm looking for here is peace and tranquility and this harmony, from merging with the infinitely eternal, from contemplating the great fractal similarity and this wonderful oneness. of being, infinitely eternal, wherever you look, no matter how deep - infinitely small, or upwards - infinitely large, you know?

Actually there was a thread abut Babylonian Space victory strategy:

I didn't expect to see Russian Egypt with these cities and both Islam and Orthodoxy founded there.
I weirdly see Russia take Egypt quite often, even skipping the Levant.

Berlin(polish) has been captured by the holy roman empire
Italy has completed the hagia sophia
catholic Byzantium/Greece

There is cursed, then there is whatever unspeakable evil this is.
Well, how would you rate Orthodox America AND Muslim Mexico in the same game (no player interference)? It was in an old game (possibly before i even stopped lurking and begun posting here) and was caused likely by an unusually fast fall of Rome, where the Great Schism took place very late in underdeveloped Europe, and Arabs got conquerors.

Also had a game where Poland captured Paris, sadly crumbled immediately aftet that (but not before vassalising France).

Finally i got it. Why Caesar look so familiar. Just look at his eyes!
ceaser.jpg

You know, I never understood if Augustus' hair was supposed to be grey or platinum blonde
Find Antony's pubes and you find the answer.

Started the game as Argentina - decided to do a 600 start to see how the colonies are placed around the world. Buenos Aires isn't founded even but Mughals got to build Eifel Tower on the second turn. That is Regent/Epic - I guess modifiers need to be adjusted indeed.
View attachment 693046
That is very late for Eiffel Tower :lol:
In my Epic/Marathon game with Khmer Arabia build it in 1656

Last edited:
Top Bottom