The Private Bank of Arete

ice2k4

Emperor
You walk into the massive structure that is the First Private Bank of Arete. Business is bustling all around. An attendant approaches you and says "Welcome to the First Private Bank of Arete. A banker will be with you shortly. For now you can wait over here. The ledger to your left may be of some use."

The ledger reads:

The Private Bank of Arete Services and Sales

Savings Accounts
Savings accounts are accounts that gain higher interest in exchange for being able to withdraw smaller amounts of money per turnchat. The interest rates are as follows. (Rates compounded once per turnchat.)

2.0% - Allowed to withdraw 75% of account per turnchat.
2.4% - Allowed to withdraw 66% of account per turnchat.
2.8% - Allowed to withdraw 50% of account per turnchat.
3.5% - Allowed to withdraw 25% of account per turnchat.

Checking Accounts
Checking accounts allow money form a savings account to be automatically withdrawn and deposited to the Aretan Royal Treasury, instead of the customer having to withdraw money from the PBA and then deposit it into the ART. A checking account is not it's own separate account, just an add on.

For checking accounts, all money deposited by others to the customers account will be charged a handling fee of 5%. All withdrawals made by others from the customers account will be charged 5%.

Personal Bankers
The PBA also offers customers they're own personal bankers and bookkeepers. While this is very popular with business owners, it is also useful when it comes to personal banking.

To enlist the services of a Personal Banker, please talk to one of our associates.

Loans
Loans are worked out on a case by case basis, however we do issue maximum loans exceeding the maximums at the Aretan Royal Treasury.

Treasury of the Private Bank of Arete
Yenarii in Bank (On Hand): ¥3985
Total Yenarii in Bank Accounts: ¥3985
Real Estate Value of Bank: ¥250
Total Allowed Maximum Withdrawal: ¥637 (15.98% of Total Yenarii in Bank)

Personal Accounts

Ice2k4
Checking Account: Owner's Account
Balance: ¥1204
Loans: None Present
Interest Rate: 0%
Maximum Withdrawal Allowed: 0%

Vandal Warlord
Checking Account: Owner's Account
Balance: ¥1205
Interest Rate: 0%
Maximum Withdrawal Allowed: 0%

civplayah
Checking Account: No
Balance: ¥1089
Interest Rate: 3.5%
Maximum Withdrawal Allowed: 25% (Y272)

thecommonnate
Checking Account: No
Balance: ¥487
Interest Rate: 2.0%
Maximum Withdrawal Allowed: 75%(Y365)

Transaction History
Deposited ¥300 to Ice2k4
Deposited ¥300 to Vandal Warlord
Withdrew ¥24 from Ice2k4
Withdrew ¥23 from Vandal Warlord
Compounded interest 1 time and deposited ¥10 to civplayah
Compounded interest 1 time and deposited ¥37 to civplayah
Withdrew ¥72 from Ice2k4
Withdrew ¥72 from Vandal Warlord
Compounded interest 4 times and deposited Y108[/s] to civplayah
Compounded interest 4 times and deposited Y36[/s] to thecommonnate
Withdrew ¥1000 from thecommonnate
Withdrew ¥573 from civplayah
Deposited ¥1441 to thecommonnate
Deposited ¥1490 to civplayah
Created Personal (Non-Checking Account - 2.0% Interest) for thecommonnate
Created Personal (Non-Checking Account - 3.5% Interest) for civplayah
Deposited ¥1000 to Vandal Warlord
Created Personal (Owner's Account - 0% Interest) for Vandal Warlord
Deposited ¥1000 to Ice2k4
Created Personal (Owner's Account - 0% Interest) for Ice2k4

So, since there's interest in the savings, you put more money in our accounts each turnchat?

This is a great idea you guys, I'll check my funds later and hopefully open an account.

^^^ Wheres the catch! :mischief:

Accounting Updated.

There is no catch. By depositing money into the bank, you allow the bank to make money off of loans it gives out. (As loans come with interest rates as well.) You also allow the bank to fund business ventures, which will in turn make money for the bank. We do ensure though, that before we use any money, we ensure that there is enough money in the bank to cover everyone's maximum allowed withdrawal amount.

I commend you guys on the business venture. I would only ask that you create a transaction history post where your "notices" were going to go. I still must be able to keep track of all transactions as I am the game manager.

3.5 percent. I would like to put all of my money in here.
Welcome to the Private Bank of Arete. Your money will be transfered as soon as Lord Civius updates the Aretan Royal Treasury. Would you like the checking option to be added to your account?

I would like to move all of my money to an account here with a 2.0% interest rate, for the 75% withdrawal rate.

Thank you very much.

Now I can have two accounts open right? I mean, if I was to take out a loan with the ART, the money would be sent to my ART account, right, or should I ask Lord Civius?

Top Bottom