The questions-not-worth-their-own-thread question thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, now for a question that I don't know the answer to.

Most of the time, I am fine while walking and talking. But there is a rare case, that is occurring more and more often, where I just feel tense and nervous for no reason (I am usually a confident guy). Any medical or scientific reasons?

Most of the time, I am fine while walking and talking. But there is a rare case, that is occurring more and more often, where I just feel tense and nervous for no reason (I am usually a confident guy). Any medical or scientific reasons?

maybe you could fill us with more details ...

Have you started doing drugs, or more often? Have you changed your diet? Are you taking more stimulants like coffee, tea or cigs? More soda?

Are you getting enough sleep?

Have you started doing drugs, or more often? Have you changed your diet? Are you taking more stimulants like coffee, tea or cigs? More soda?

Are you getting enough sleep?

I am drinking more coffee and getting less sleep yes. But I believe the tenseness is not a symptom of sleep deprivation.

Another weird case is when I finished giving a speech, I was not nervous at all but after, when I'm sitting down, I just feel tense and nervous for no reason. Like my feet have to tap on the ground in repetition. It seems like it comes at random times.

Where can I find information on Pre-Law programs offered by Ivy League schools? Information I am looking for is number of students in the program, cost, average GPA of students, types of courses offered by the program and such.

Also suppose I wanted information on the budget of a universities department where would I go about finding it.

Where can I find information on Pre-Law programs offered by Ivy League schools? Information I am looking for is number of students in the program, cost, average GPA of students, types of courses offered by the program and such.

Also suppose I wanted information on the budget of a universities department where would I go about finding it.

There is no such major as Pre-Law. For a future law student however, I would recommend, Liberal Arts, Political Science, or English.

Why do Japanese editions of albums sometimes have bonus tracks? (For example, Fallen and The Open Door by Evanescence, Hybrid Theory and Minutes to Midnight by Linkin Park, System of a Down and Toxicity by System of a Down)

Often some songs that come out with singles are not released in Japan and other places. When full albums come out, these tracks are put onto the CD so jap listeners won't miss out.

When referring to the average joe and/or a majority of the population, why are certain individuals so distrustfully scornful of their compatriots' ability to vote for what is right according to their own views in the context of direct democracy?

When referring to the average joe and/or a majority of the population, why are certain individuals so distrustfully scornful of their compatriots' ability to vote for what is right according to their own views in the context of direct democracy?
Because we all think we are right and the correct answer is obvious. Disagreement with me makes you stupid. Ergo: ego.

Another weird case is when I finished giving a speech, I was not nervous at all but after, when I'm sitting down, I just feel tense and nervous for no reason. Like my feet have to tap on the ground in repetition. It seems like it comes at random times.

IANAD. It sounds like you had a bit of an adrenaline rush during the speech and you crashed after. My only suggestion is to make sure you don't drink coffee on an empty stomach, perhaps exercise more to burn off extra energy, and try to find similarities in when you feel tense or hyper. If you can't find a pattern and don't think it's related to diet or health, see a doctor.

Paranoia? That or just being in a bad situation - or of course there is the awkward feeling you get in a 'peaceful' part of a warzone where you see something glinting and you aren't sure whether to organise an attack on it or not - so you're either going to be fine or someone's following you with a gun ;)

I have to write a 10 page report on picking a random question/problem and I have no idea what to do it on. Suggest topics please. Some topics hinted at in the book are should everyone be vaccinated to whatever random disease you like, should you work while in school, puppy mills, etc. Just some random little issue I have to research some crap on, write the paper(with lots of pictures and tables of statistics so not too much writing really) and do a short 5+ minute presentation in class on it. Just can't think of anything to do it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom