The Song of the Moon

hey thanks lord tirian,

i used those actually - look at the units picture - see the rollers - the small yellow one...its from there - also the most right unit in the roller line.

thanks, i should have used those. although im doubling the size of the tracks sometimes - so in one model i added up a second set of middle wheels :)

you can delete the file, thanks.

p.s,
the older model in p-f is from a model ive made - that i took from song of the moon ....(i also built the rover currently in use in p-f although im not credited....)

Wow, they look amazing! :)
Hm, shame about that, wish I knew DLL...

I can still do the radiation cloud damage, and a system like the one I planned out, just with, maybe three layers of radiation cloud :)

lemonjelly very happy you like the units!

do you want me to create for you the clouds?

Dumanios, even so - the latest build of song of the mood is very bare - it only have the civs ready, tech tree is a mess, units and buildings are a mess, only names, civics are even worse...so its not a mod to play...
you should wait for my full version.

lemonjelly very happy you like the units!

do you want me to create for you the clouds?

Dumanios, even so - the latest build of song of the mood is very bare - it only have the civs ready, tech tree is a mess, units and buildings are a mess, only names, civics are even worse...so its not a mod to play...
you should wait for my full version.
Yes please :)
I've had another idea, dust clouds?
So, if you could make a sort of radiation-y, more misty, glowy one, then a greyer one, with maybe rocks in or something?

hi,
i had an idea,

what do you think if i use a population limit on cities, that after a certain level - you need to buy a building?
just like civ 2 - aqueduct, but in song of the mood - the building will be - larger dome.

?
I like that idea :)
And, I know its possible, somebody made a system like that for me before :)
It should be modifiable by traits and buildings IMHO, then we can have some leaders that are allowed bigger cities by default :)

But, that would require DLL work as well, to do properly, we better start learning!

Yes please
I've had another idea, dust clouds?
So, if you could make a sort of radiation-y, more misty, glowy one, then a greyer one, with maybe rocks in or something?

no prob, im sure i can come up with something.

I like that idea
And, I know its possible, somebody made a system like that for me before
It should be modifiable by traits and buildings IMHO, then we can have some leaders that are allowed bigger cities by default

But, that would require DLL work as well, to do properly, we better start learning!

i only ask cause i have this mod component from a long time ago, it has many attributes - through buildings, trait, and more.
i once used it in my overlord mod, it worked nicely.
i will merge it then, glad you approve :)

on another note - i finished all the unit powers today, even renamed all the great persons.
i wanna add later on another unit class, some special units, but the five unit classes are ready.

the unique units - ill do it after i finish what i have left buildings, civics and the polish of stuff.
im now moving on to the buildings.

ill do the art you need maybe tomorrow.

hi ,

i need help - i require buildings names....i dont want to copy names from planet fall or mars, i wanna have original stuff.
i made up some stuff, but more outside ideas would help.

p.s
the building work is harder then the units, much more to do there.....

PHEW....good news,

ive finished added 71 new art for all the existing buildings...i used models form planetfall, dune wars and mars - but i reskinned a lot of them, changed their looks, added, mixed models around so song of the moon will have more unique look.

it took me 6+ hours.

the hard part is out, now i have to set all the building powers and tech positioning, that will take some more time, but i expect my plan to release the first version close to the week end will succeed.

what do you think if i use a population limit on cities, that after a certain level - you need to buy a building?
just like civ 2 - aqueduct, but in song of the mood - the building will be - larger dome.
Not sure about *that* - why? Because we already have *two* dynamic population limits in-game (health and happiness) - and the big advantage of these two limits is: they're less micro-management. They essentially do the same, but since you acquire more resources (for happiness/health) automatically when you improve your empire, you don't have to spend extra time on it. Second, such buildings are *necessary* - they're required for growth and hence they're NOT A CHOICE, they're a requisite. Building buildings/units/processes/wonders should always be about making strategic choices.

On the other hand, what's the gain, besides flavour?

Now, this doesn't mean that I absolutely hate this idea - let me offer you some ideas:
  • Make the buildings cheap *and* efficient (like extra defence or something and include a *generous* max. city size), that way it feels less like a "building tax", feel useful for something else and drive home the concept of big habitat expansion
  • Decrease the dependance on health/happiness resources - if you have a hard cap already, don't make it even more difficult to go over it.
  • Ditch it, but increase the flavour by relabelling other things (just as Dune Wars made food to water), e.g. change health to "oxygen" and happiness to "space" (i.e. once not enough "space" is available, people get crowded and it gets harder and harder to live there; actual riots are accidents, cutting the base off from the infrastructure through hull breaches etc.).
  • Just implement it and look how playtesting turns out - just be aware of what it's doing to the game balance! ;)

Anyway, you need building names? Let me gather a random sci-fi-esque list:
Spoiler Click me! :

• Carbon Dioxide Scrubbers - produce health
  • Backup Life Support - makes people happier! :lol:
  • Radio Array - to talk with earth, happiness/culture?
  • Helium-3 mine - the moon catches quite a bit of it from the solar wind
  • Hydroponic Gardens - food/happiness bonus? might work as tile improvement as well
  • Laser Comms - no atmosphere = long range communication with lasers is pretty useful
  • Lab Mainframe - for SCIENCE! and beakers.
  • Lunar Trading Center - some sort of trading post?
  • Lunar Space Elevator - same as on earth, but the moons lower gravity and lack of atmosphere make it a lot easier (no need for nanotubes)
  • Fission Pile - yeah, your good old nuclear power plant :nuke:
  • Fusion Reactor - obvious.
  • Magnetic Shield - to keep away these pesky solar storms!
  • Mass Driver - later building for easy space launch, essentially the moon air port?
  • Oxygen Extractor - Ilmenite is an oxygen-rich mineral on the moon; it should totally appear as resource! And this building should boost its oxygen/health output!
  • PEM cells - essentially fuel cells, but more interesting/sci-fi-ish name ;)
  • Polymer Synthesiser - plastics are valuabe and hard to make without fossil fuels, so you have to synthesise them from raw carbon + lots of energy
  • Pressurised Tubes - allowing people to walk from module to module without suit! ;)
  • Rover Hub - since about everybody has to take rovers to get from A to B, that's probably something that improves productivity, happiness or culture
  • RTG (short for Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator) - produce electricity, these things are used in real probes/satellites
  • Subterran Habitat/Factory/Lab - considering that there's no atmosphere anyway, going below the ground isn't a bad idea.
  • Water Filters - another health building
Hope you could find something useful! ;)

Another (very random) ideas I had were:
  • It doesn't feel right to have huge armies on the moon... it should feel more like a frontier, so perhaps implement an unit cap, depending on the number of cities you have? (cilivilian units, i.e. workers and setters wouldn't count, of course)
  • Or have a cap on cities, like in this modcomp, that would make the early game more "moon expedition" like!

Cheers, LT.

ooohhh wee you got some good ideas!

ok,
1. im not gona add the pop cap for now, and if i will, i thought of making the building to a 1-10 turns tops, make it worth while for the ai to build, make all other buildings need that specific dome/building - so its like that its a limitation to growth and buildings.
but for now its not gonna get in.

2. not sure its wise right now to remove dependance of h&h, since most moon resource are metals and not food, the food stuff comes from imported buildings - each civ have 1 unique (3 are supplied) so each civ can trade with another resource - thus gaining a mac of 3 res of imported food tops - 1 from import and two on trade, but of course you can pay the ai for other resource or deals , but the idea is to have 1 resource to trade.
also theres 7 world imports - so all civs can build them - who ever gets it first.

3. very very cool idea - i was thinking on what to do with the bread icon.

4. balance is the most important thing, thats why the first version will contain the basic structue, buildings, units civs, and not too much special stuff like varius mod comps, special units, or many world wonders.
the thing i fear the most is that i made the improvement system right - i tried to make it so that each resource will have 3 improvement option.

i really really like unit caps - as you can see ive made the space ships with a cap (8),
i have an excellent idea on how to implement a cool unit cap - using the lopez quantity resources (you can have a preqeq of 1+ resource for a unit - like 2 oil req)
so it wil lwork like this - i make each unit class have two unit class - say crawler 1 and 1,
the 1 - need 1 crystal preqeq - and you can build 50 of those units, the second class, crawler 2, theres a preqeq of 2 crystal, the limit on them - is another 50, so if you wanna control 100 crawlers you empire will need two crystals. the ai will have no problem of using this - since it will recognize this unit as another good unit to build after reaching a cap.

what do you think?

city caps - well, ill think about it - the map is designed as an all land with land sea - like archipelago only that ocean and coast are replaced by dust sea and dust coast which are both land (might be wrong about the names).
maybe, we see how the game goes - maybe instead of large cities we can make the cities go larger (3 radius depends on culture, i can implement that too).

ive made around 80 buildings, got the names, but im pretty sure ill change some according to your list and later on.

thanks l-t, your being a great help.

no prob, im sure i can come up with something.

i only ask cause i have this mod component from a long time ago, it has many attributes - through buildings, trait, and more.
i once used it in my overlord mod, it worked nicely.
i will merge it then, glad you approve :)

on another note - i finished all the unit powers today, even renamed all the great persons.
i wanna add later on another unit class, some special units, but the five unit classes are ready.

the unique units - ill do it after i finish what i have left buildings, civics and the polish of stuff.
im now moving on to the buildings.

ill do the art you need maybe tomorrow.
What did you rename the Great People to?

hi ,

i need help - i require buildings names....i dont want to copy names from planet fall or mars, i wanna have original stuff.
i made up some stuff, but more outside ideas would help.

p.s
the building work is harder then the units, much more to do there.....

PHEW....good news,

ive finished added 71 new art for all the existing buildings...i used models form planetfall, dune wars and mars - but i reskinned a lot of them, changed their looks, added, mixed models around so song of the moon will have more unique look.

it took me 6+ hours.

the hard part is out, now i have to set all the building powers and tech positioning, that will take some more time, but i expect my plan to release the first version close to the week end will succeed.
Congrats!
Any screenys of these buildings? ;)

Not sure about *that* - why? Because we already have *two* dynamic population limits in-game (health and happiness) - and the big advantage of these two limits is: they're less micro-management. They essentially do the same, but since you acquire more resources (for happiness/health) automatically when you improve your empire, you don't have to spend extra time on it. Second, such buildings are *necessary* - they're required for growth and hence they're NOT A CHOICE, they're a requisite. Building buildings/units/processes/wonders should always be about making strategic choices.

On the other hand, what's the gain, besides flavour?

Now, this doesn't mean that I absolutely hate this idea - let me offer you some ideas:
  • Make the buildings cheap *and* efficient (like extra defence or something and include a *generous* max. city size), that way it feels less like a "building tax", feel useful for something else and drive home the concept of big habitat expansion
  • Decrease the dependance on health/happiness resources - if you have a hard cap already, don't make it even more difficult to go over it.
  • Ditch it, but increase the flavour by relabelling other things (just as Dune Wars made food to water), e.g. change health to "oxygen" and happiness to "space" (i.e. once not enough "space" is available, people get crowded and it gets harder and harder to live there; actual riots are accidents, cutting the base off from the infrastructure through hull breaches etc.).
  • Just implement it and look how playtesting turns out - just be aware of what it's doing to the game balance! ;)

Anyway, you need building names? Let me gather a random sci-fi-esque list:
Spoiler Click me! :

• Carbon Dioxide Scrubbers - produce health
  • Backup Life Support - makes people happier! :lol:
  • Radio Array - to talk with earth, happiness/culture?
  • Helium-3 mine - the moon catches quite a bit of it from the solar wind
  • Hydroponic Gardens - food/happiness bonus? might work as tile improvement as well
  • Laser Comms - no atmosphere = long range communication with lasers is pretty useful
  • Lab Mainframe - for SCIENCE! and beakers.
  • Lunar Trading Center - some sort of trading post?
  • Lunar Space Elevator - same as on earth, but the moons lower gravity and lack of atmosphere make it a lot easier (no need for nanotubes)
  • Fission Pile - yeah, your good old nuclear power plant :nuke:
  • Fusion Reactor - obvious.
  • Magnetic Shield - to keep away these pesky solar storms!
  • Mass Driver - later building for easy space launch, essentially the moon air port?
  • Oxygen Extractor - Ilmenite is an oxygen-rich mineral on the moon; it should totally appear as resource! And this building should boost its oxygen/health output!
  • PEM cells - essentially fuel cells, but more interesting/sci-fi-ish name ;)
  • Polymer Synthesiser - plastics are valuabe and hard to make without fossil fuels, so you have to synthesise them from raw carbon + lots of energy
  • Pressurised Tubes - allowing people to walk from module to module without suit! ;)
  • Rover Hub - since about everybody has to take rovers to get from A to B, that's probably something that improves productivity, happiness or culture
  • RTG (short for Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator) - produce electricity, these things are used in real probes/satellites
  • Subterran Habitat/Factory/Lab - considering that there's no atmosphere anyway, going below the ground isn't a bad idea.
  • Water Filters - another health building
Hope you could find something useful! ;)

Another (very random) ideas I had were:
  • It doesn't feel right to have huge armies on the moon... it should feel more like a frontier, so perhaps implement an unit cap, depending on the number of cities you have? (cilivilian units, i.e. workers and setters wouldn't count, of course)
  • Or have a cap on cities, like in this modcomp, that would make the early game more "moon expedition" like!

Cheers, LT.
I've got a better restraining mechanic.
Just make an unit cost a population when it completes, and make food rare, and 3/food a citizen :)
And, a cap on cities would be good as well :)

ooohhh wee you got some good ideas!

ok,
1. im not gona add the pop cap for now, and if i will, i thought of making the building to a 1-10 turns tops, make it worth while for the ai to build, make all other buildings need that specific dome/building - so its like that its a limitation to growth and buildings.
but for now its not gonna get in.

2. not sure its wise right now to remove dependance of h&h, since most moon resource are metals and not food, the food stuff comes from imported buildings - each civ have 1 unique (3 are supplied) so each civ can trade with another resource - thus gaining a mac of 3 res of imported food tops - 1 from import and two on trade, but of course you can pay the ai for other resource or deals , but the idea is to have 1 resource to trade.
also theres 7 world imports - so all civs can build them - who ever gets it first.

3. very very cool idea - i was thinking on what to do with the bread icon.

4. balance is the most important thing, thats why the first version will contain the basic structue, buildings, units civs, and not too much special stuff like varius mod comps, special units, or many world wonders.
the thing i fear the most is that i made the improvement system right - i tried to make it so that each resource will have 3 improvement option.

i really really like unit caps - as you can see ive made the space ships with a cap (8),
i have an excellent idea on how to implement a cool unit cap - using the lopez quantity resources (you can have a preqeq of 1+ resource for a unit - like 2 oil req)
so it wil lwork like this - i make each unit class have two unit class - say crawler 1 and 1,
the 1 - need 1 crystal preqeq - and you can build 50 of those units, the second class, crawler 2, theres a preqeq of 2 crystal, the limit on them - is another 50, so if you wanna control 100 crawlers you empire will need two crystals. the ai will have no problem of using this - since it will recognize this unit as another good unit to build after reaching a cap.

what do you think?

city caps - well, ill think about it - the map is designed as an all land with land sea - like archipelago only that ocean and coast are replaced by dust sea and dust coast which are both land (might be wrong about the names).
maybe, we see how the game goes - maybe instead of large cities we can make the cities go larger (3 radius depends on culture, i can implement that too).

ive made around 80 buildings, got the names, but im pretty sure ill change some according to your list and later on.

thanks l-t, your being a great help.
Oh, and I like changing Health to Oxygen, but Happiness should stay IMHO.
But, if we keep Health, then we can do loads of fun things with Oxygen resources and the like :)

Space would be fun, but Happiness is about so much more :)
Oh, and if we have the three radius thing, all cities should start at one radius until they get either enough culture or happiness, spaee, or maybe not until a later tech?
We could say that the glass domes necessary for life aren't strong enough at the beginning of the game to be very large without collapsing, so cities are small (1 radius) then as we learn to make stronger glass, the domes can be bigger?

2. not sure its wise right now to remove dependance of h&h...
Ah, sorry, I didn't clarify: The dependance should only be reduced if you decide to implement a pop cap building, since it would become a hammer-based third limiting factor.
I like this idea! :D Not sure about the numbers, gut-wise I'd say 50 is quite a lot; something ~5-10 units per resource would encourage you to look out for the resources more (otherwise, 1-2 resources will be plenty); of course, the AI would need to learn the importance of such resources! I hope that your Dune Wars expertise will help there, since you guys experimented quite a bit with the resources, especially spice!

You also mentioned changing food/minerals/gold... to something else, I've given it some thought and hope you might find them interesting (though they're a bit rough, I'm sure you can come up with something better - so feel free to ditch things you don't like, it's your mod revival, after all ;) ):
  • Food -> Regolith: It is used to produce Lunarcrete to build housings for the population -> it is literally used to make the city bigger!
  • Hammers -> Ore: This is mined lunar metal -> it is essentially used for construction of everything more complex than a "simple" housing, hence it is the main production tile yield
  • Gold -> Helium-3: Fusion fuel, rare on Earth -> the main reason why Earth has moon colonies, mining fuel for Earth's fusion reactors - hence it's the currency on the moon (since you can sell it on Earth and get nice things ;) )
  • Health -> Oxygen: Self-explanatory what it does -> it limits growth, because even if you have the regolith (see above) to build housings, it's no good if you don't have enough oxygen.
  • Happiness -> Food: The second growth limiting, also self-explanatory -> Then we can use imported resources to give "Food", i.e. happiness - and unhappy citizens not working are starving citizens (hence they don't work) - and riots due to "unhappiness" become food riots because the people are starving.

What do you think?

Cheers, LT.

the older model in p-f is from a model ive made - that i took from song of the moon ....(i also built the rover currently in use in p-f although im not credited....)

From Changelog.rtf:

Version 8 Patch d - Revision 767:

1. Lots of building buttons, by Teodosio.
2. Plasma Thrower graphics added, by mechaerik.
3. New gamefont icons, by Teodosio.
4. Helium-3 graphic added, by Teodosio.
5. New Rover unit graphics added, a combination of woodelf, keldath, C.Roland and The_J assets and efforts.

From readme.rtf:

With asset contributions from:
(somewhat in order of most recent contributions)

Rubin
GeoModder
jdog5000
Pfeffersack
Pickly
sylandro
phungus420
WarKirby
Slvynn
Dom Pedro II
Deliverator
EmperorFool
achilleszero
slugwalk
The_Coyote
Silverr
Tholish
evertebrate
Keeper_GFA
Teodosio
Priv_Joker
asioasioasio
mechaerik
keldath

Thanks
What did you rename the Great People to?

city planner = engineer
resercher = scientist
terraformer = new
philosopher = prophet
commander = great general/military instructor
p-r agent = artist
infiltrator = spy
dr. of economy = merchant

changes are welcomed.

Congrats!
Any screenys of these buildings?
well its too much time consuming picturing all of the buildings...im focusing on finishing :)

I've got a better restraining mechanic.
Just make an unit cost a population when it completes, and make food rare, and 3/food a citizen
And, a cap on cities would be good as well

very innovating - we could try that.

i still havnt got to the dome part of the city, i have some ideas, but im leaving all that to when i finish the mod structure.

as for 3 city, the ai handles it well - and we can set the distance of each city from the other, and we can do like you said - tile 1 for a new city - grow with culture.

l-t,
glad you like the idea, i came up with it while i wrote it :)

i like the ideas, health for oxy' is very nice!
gold - for now i named it credits, but helium 3 should indeed get a major role in the mod - for now h3 is a regular res that give some good credits, but i can change that, make it more spice like.

as i said - i think ill implement all of these and more ideas after next release, that everyone gets an impression right?

i completed going through the building arts, made sure their size is looks good in the cities.
one thing i for now disband is button creation...its a lot of work and ill do at at some later point. in the same matter - for the units on the opposite, ive created a button for every unit.

im now at the phase of setting every building attributes, wow i dont think buildings will be the hardest part, after this one, most of the hard work will be behind me. i hope to finish this part tomorrow.

kel.

p.s.
if you guys wish to help in some manor, like making buttons, making an opening screen, even choosing music themes, id be happy to share the burden, if not thats ok, i like doing everything :)

Maniac!

woops! im so sorry - i guess i remembered wrong!!! sorry!!!

anyway - i wasn't bothered with it at all, i was just as happy to know i did something for you :)

if you want - i have done some really cool units that may fit planet fall - ive gotten much better, if you like i can share.

city planner = engineer
resercher = scientist
terraformer = new
philosopher = prophet
commander = great general/military instructor
p-r agent = artist
infiltrator = spy
dr. of economy = merchant
Doctor Of Economy could be changed IMHO :)
Not sure about P-R Agent...
What will Terraformer do?

well its too much time consuming picturing all of the buildings...im focusing on finishing :)
Ah, good point :p

very innovating - we could try that.
I'd much prefer that, it's really easy in Python as well :)

i still havnt got to the dome part of the city, i have some ideas, but im leaving all that to when i finish the mod structure.

as for 3 city, the ai handles it well - and we can set the distance of each city from the other, and we can do like you said - tile 1 for a new city - grow with culture.
Yeah, we use stuff like that in Rise From Erebus, the AI cope well with that :)

l-t,
glad you like the idea, i came up with it while i wrote it :)

i like the ideas, health for oxy' is very nice!
gold - for now i named it credits, but helium 3 should indeed get a major role in the mod - for now h3 is a regular res that give some good credits, but i can change that, make it more spice like.

as i said - i think ill implement all of these and more ideas after next release, that everyone gets an impression right?
Yeah, that'll probably be best :)

i completed going through the building arts, made sure their size is looks good in the cities.
one thing i for now disband is button creation...its a lot of work and ill do at at some later point. in the same matter - for the units on the opposite, ive created a button for every unit.

im now at the phase of setting every building attributes, wow i dont think buildings will be the hardest part, after this one, most of the hard work will be behind me. i hope to finish this part tomorrow.

kel.

p.s.
if you guys wish to help in some manor, like making buttons, making an opening screen, even choosing music themes, id be happy to share the burden, if not thats ok, i like doing everything :)
I can do the opening menu and I'll try to do the Python.
Have you touched that at all, or is it currently using the base Beyond the Sword files?

What do we want in the Python?
I'll implement dust clouds and radiation, but the radiation would be a lot better if we had the variables on buildings. Theoretically, they're easy to add, but we're both not sure how, which makes it a lot harder :p
Oh, and I'll add in the units cost population as well :)

Anything else we want in the Python files?
Do we have the WoC-style modular loading?
If we do, I'll add in Modular Python as well :)

Doctor Of Economy could be changed IMHO
Not sure about P-R Agent...
What will Terraformer do?

o knew you'd ask these two questions :)

the names are temporary until a better offer comes along...

terraformer - well i thought of implementing a thing i did in my overlord mod - i had a geologist that could build buildings that provide strategic resources - like if you dont have iron - you can hope that youll get a geologist and build with him - an iron mine.
in song of the mood - terra former can discover resource or using pyhon - maybe make his able to terraform the area of land and upgrade each terrain to a better one - desert to plains and so on ( i can use the eden project for that if you know).

im using the sonf of the moon screen - its the old civ4 opening screen of earth - but only skinned as the moon... it nice but we can do better, also - a headline : song of the moon 2.

unit cost pop - cant be done by xml not?

sure thing - you can right the code and ill get you the art in a few days.

we still dont have a modular loading, i think ill do that first thing after i finish the first version since i want many of revdcm stuff.

what more python hummm...well the thing im most worries about - are the map script - i think some work needs to be done in getting a proper start lo9cation - since the ma is all land - there map looks for water plots...
if you can do something in that area that will be swell - even some other map style then "archipelago (song of the moon have a "moon map.py map - but i dont know how to update it to bts...)
im sure i got some more python stuff in mind...

do you want me to send you the latest version i have and later on youll send me the work you did and ill merge it? it will accelerate the release time, and a second opinion is always great :)

o knew you'd ask these two questions :)

the names are temporary until a better offer comes along...
Thought so >.<

terraformer - well i thought of implementing a thing i did in my overlord mod - i had a geologist that could build buildings that provide strategic resources - like if you dont have iron - you can hope that youll get a geologist and build with him - an iron mine.
in song of the mood - terra former can discover resource or using pyhon - maybe make his able to terraform the area of land and upgrade each terrain to a better one - desert to plains and so on ( i can use the eden project for that if you know).
I don't like the actual terraforming the moon to be honest.
I'm not sure about the idea...

im using the sonf of the moon screen - its the old civ4 opening screen of earth - but only skinned as the moon... it nice but we can do better, also - a headline : song of the moon 2.
Hm, I dunno whether I can do better than that >.<
But, I can add the headline, do you want a 2 or II ?

unit cost pop - cant be done by xml not?
I'm not sure, I don't think so.

sure thing - you can right the code and ill get you the art in a few days.
Okay, thanks :D

we still dont have a modular loading, i think ill do that first thing after i finish the first version since i want many of revdcm stuff.
Yeah, that'll be best XD

what more python hummm...well the thing im most worries about - are the map script - i think some work needs to be done in getting a proper start lo9cation - since the ma is all land - there map looks for water plots...
if you can do something in that area that will be swell - even some other map style then "archipelago (song of the moon have a "moon map.py map - but i dont know how to update it to bts...)
im sure i got some more python stuff in mind...
I'm really not sure about mapscripts...
As in, I really don't know anything about them.
I can look. but I'm not going to promise anything.

do you want me to send you the latest version i have and later on youll send me the work you did and ill merge it? it will accelerate the release time, and a second opinion is always great :)
Yeah, that'll be great :D

Top Bottom