Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Great!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Good.

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Rocoteh said:
Yes, that what I said:

Its doing very well considering its a non-western scenario.

Sarevok,

I think its a very good idea to feature The Rise of Wei.

Rocoteh
that is the choice. This main version will include vast amounts of extra features, including some very specific units and weapons used.

Sarevok,

Yes, I think new custom graphics would increase
interest for the scenario.
Increased competion between scenarios, does that those
without custom graphics will have a hard future.

Rocoteh

i just started modding the scenario myself cause i couldn't wait. i added these new units and city garrison an immobile army defending cities and tonnes of other stuff.
is that legal?

Rocoteh said:
Sarevok,

Yes, I think new custom graphics would increase
interest for the scenario.
Increased competion between scenarios, does that those
without custom graphics will have a hard future.

Rocoteh
there are few to be found sadly...

citizen001 said:
i just started modding the scenario myself cause i couldn't wait. i added these new units and city garrison an immobile army defending cities and tonnes of other stuff.
is that legal?

yes, just dont post it at CFC.

I now have an official Preview thread for The Three Kingdoms: Extended Edition. It can be located here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=90229.

I am also now prepared to take any suggestions for improving the current scenaros. I will now have time to update the scenarios that are in this thread as well. Work on this projects is now resuming.

Great job on these scenarios.
(I need to say that again.)
Great job on these scenarios. I have waited a long time for an RTK scenario/mod for Civ3 and have never been able to find one. (I don't have the skill to create one myself or I would have done so a long time ago.) I have down loaded three of these scenarios, but play the Rise of Wei almost exclusively so I'm pleased you selected that one as the basis for the Extended Edition.

I am also now prepared to take any suggestions for improving the current scenaros.

The only suggestion I had to make has been started already : I was going to suggest that you use some of the Medieval Japan units from the PTW extras. (If I had known you had the Extended Edition in the works, I probably wouldn't have spent the better part of today editing the ANIMNAME_PRTO _and #ICON_PRTO_ entries to use the SengokuConquest's units! :lol: )

Again, great job on these scenarios, and good luck with the Extended Edition. I can hardly wait!

kane77077 said:
Great job on these scenarios.
(I need to say that again.)
Great job on these scenarios. I have waited a long time for an RTK scenario/mod for Civ3 and have never been able to find one. (I don't have the skill to create one myself or I would have done so a long time ago.) I have down loaded three of these scenarios, but play the Rise of Wei almost exclusively so I'm pleased you selected that one as the basis for the Extended Edition.

The only suggestion I had to make has been started already : I was going to suggest that you use some of the Medieval Japan units from the PTW extras. (If I had known you had the Extended Edition in the works, I probably wouldn't have spent the better part of today editing the ANIMNAME_PRTO _and #ICON_PRTO_ entries to use the SengokuConquest's units! :lol: )

Again, great job on these scenarios, and good luck with the Extended Edition. I can hardly wait!
the Sengoku units are being applied for the extended version.

Sarevok said:
the Sengoku units are being applied for the extended version.

Yes - I understand. That was my point - You've already started the one suggestion I could make.

:goodjob:

citizen001 said:
hey sarevok, i already applied the sengoku units in the one i modded, you want to see it?
I have also already applied the units to the scenario. TROWX is doing very well right now and It is looking very good. Siege towers may be interesting to see in this.

Not really a suggestion - more of a question :

The Marine Infantry unit is a 6(6).2.1 (50 shields) unit available fairly early in the game. Was it your intention to have such a powerful unit with amphibious attack capabilites available so long before players could even build a Medium Swordsman, which is a 5.3.1 (50 shields) unit?

citizen001 said:
oh ok, so when can we expect to see it out?
Best hopes is Early July. But Im guessing it will be released with TOEWW2 due to the high demand for top-quality graphics.

kane77077 said:
Not really a suggestion - more of a question :

The Marine Infantry unit is a 6(6).2.1 (50 shields) unit available fairly early in the game. Was it your intention to have such a powerful unit with amphibious attack capabilites available so long before players could even build a Medium Swordsman, which is a 5.3.1 (50 shields) unit?
There will be 3 Marine units for TROWX, the first one will be weaker while the other is of good power. The Third is a Pirate unit.

goody goody, if you add that to TTK, it'll be fit for Gan Ning. and yeah it's time some more amphibious marine units were put in. also what about amphibious assault ability for some Wu officers such as Huang Gai? (referring to TTK)

also will you be adding a city garrison of some sort, you know, an immobile army unit defending cities?

citizen001 said:
goody goody, if you add that to TTK, it'll be fit for Gan Ning. and yeah it's time some more amphibious marine units were put in. also what about amphibious assault ability for some Wu officers such as Huang Gai? (referring to TTK)

also will you be adding a city garrison of some sort, you know, an immobile army unit defending cities?

Some heor specific units will have their own abilities to their tastes. Gan Ning will have amphibious abilities. Concerning permanent garrisons, I might add that into the game.

In my limited experience playing this scenario, I have yet to encounter another player's "warrior" unit in the field. I've only met them as I invaded their civ's capital. I imagine this is a feature of the game's AI, but if you'd like to have the warriors clashing outside of cities, maybe their Defense stat could be lowered a bit. I think if they weren't the best defender in the oppposing civ's forces, they might be used more offensively by the AI civs.

Just a thought...

Top Bottom