The Tribal Elders of Delphi

It was the time of exciting new constructions; it was the time of passivity across the world. AT FIRST! DUNDUNDUNDUN. A noble Prophet was born in our glorious capital and the fates told the high priests that the time for increased spiritual connections with the High Powers.... but not yet because deciding a name was too hard for Kyros. He would not have to make anymore difficult decisions, however, because he was assassinated on the eve of his birthday by an unknown enemy spy--Truly and omen of bad things to come.

In other parts of the world great feats of engineering were accomplished. The Polish built the Pyramids in the frozen wastelands of the north and the Shoshone Tribes built the Army of Clay. However, in the midst of these accomplishments and markers of great prosperity through cooperation and peace, the Siamese could not hold back their hand from declaring war on one of their neighbors (I forgot who).

Now, in a world with a shining past, new conflicts, and growing rivalries, can you build an empire that will stand the test of time?

SAVE GAME: http://www.atomicgamer.com/files/107642/demo-game-turn-xl

I'd vote for the name 'Hellenism' as religion.

And I agree with NKVD: wipe them out, all of them. :)

Sorry for the delay I had writst tendinis.

Also Caesar Kyros your file is turn 40 which is the file I left you long time ago in May.

We should be around turn 70 or 80 I believe...

If we don't receive any response by Tuesday, 1 September it might be time to do a Back to the Future.

Top Bottom