This is it!

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
China and Greece are now at war with us! We only need 94 tiles for domination victory. That's about 10 cities - 8 of which are Chinese cities that are within easy reach (border cities). 2 of which are/could be Greek. The Chinese sent an invasion stack through the mountains of Hyderabad, on the exact spot where Indian War Elephants once stood during the Indian Incursion. Should we mobilize? Or just go for it?

We didn't even have to go into the modern ages for a domination win. If we wanted, we could have saved our gold, and rushed libraries. (which was in my Plan C - of which we could have had 30 tiles until domination by now). Right now, our science is crippled! However, it is not really needed. We can gain a hefty sum at 0% research, which we can use to rush libraries (not that it matters much with 1 turn left...). So, what cities do we want to take? Thebes should be one of them. ;) The Glory of Old Asphinxia!

Let the ancient legend be told: When the glory of Old Asphinxia is revived, and the 7 gates of Thebes are opened, our victory draws near!

I say we go for it... Drop science down and rush some more panzers instead of libries though... Get it over with fast.

Almost ALL of our panzers are elite now!

I say just mow them down and prepare for the new DG3 :).

If mobilization will give us the numbers needed to finish the job quickly, then by all means let us mobilize.

Come to think of it, there's enough weak Chinese (and Greek) cities that we can take 10 without needing mobilization.

We can just sweep the Chinese and Greek into our dustpan and declare victory. IMO, the Mobalization would be redundant and useless at this stage of the game.

If we are a turn or two from victory, then rushing libraries now won't matter.

Let's rush whatever offense we need to win this thing next turn. That's right, not turnchat......turn. :D

You mean continue it now? ;) But.. but... we want a Victory Chat! :D

Drop Science rate and Rush Rush Rush those magnificent Panzers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just send those Panzers down and take out those Chinese. Our defenses can handle the attacking stack fine.

1 to two turns till victory and I will be there on Saturday to march in our victory parade down Chieftess Avenue in Bavaria!

Come to think of it, there's enough weak Chinese (and Greek) cities that we can take 10 without needing mobilization.
Is there enough Greek armor to interfer with our operations?

I have only one thing to say too those who are against the mobilization: We have only a few yurns left.. WHY NOT?? Its not like we have anything to loose..

Greece has only 1 source of oil - Miletos. They do have Rubber by Athens, though.

Why care about the resources if we only need some citys...

Just general strategy planning stuff. Besides, people will be able to play the game after Saturday.

Why care about the resources if we only need some citys?
If we have trouble taking the necessary cities in one turn, taking out the resources keeps them from mobilizing more infantry.

We should be aboe to take them easily in one turn with our military..

It wouldn't make much of a difference. I could however, move the luxury rate up.

Top Bottom