This is it!

Speaking of being able to play the game after Saturday, does anyone have a 4000 BC save for this game?

yeah, it's in the first TC thread back in September.

Last minute culture and happiness increases won't affect the score. Those are averaged over the course of the game so the effect will be negligible for having a slight increase for one or two turns.

Originally posted by Chieftess
Let the ancient legend be told: When the glory of Old Asphinxia is revived, and the 7 gates of Thebes are opened, our victory draws near!

Hehem, hehem. That was my call, CT.

Anyway, I hope someone posts in every other MSDG sites so that we can get some "foreign" presence in the VC.

Now, let's begin DG3 planning…

Has anyone invited the other demogame communities to join us for our victory chat?

It would be the courteous thing to do. Perhaps this could be the perfect job for those ambassadors to Poly and other sites... ;)

Will do if asked by the prez.

I just came up with a way to wipe France out of the game once and for all. :D We could sign peace with them for their world map, then sign an alliance with them against the Greeks. We'd have to be pretty lucky for this to work, but it just might. ;)

There's a big detail, bootstoots. We're at war with both China and Greece. Anyway, what's the problem with keeping France alive 'till the end of the game? Didn't we destroy enough civs yet? Aren't the Aztecs, the Japanese, the Babylonian, the Iroquois, the Americans, the English, the Russians and the Persians enough?

Well, good luck to you all at the chat tomorrow - although I doubt that should even be necessary. All hail Fanatika! :goodjob:

Originally posted by Fier Canadien
There's a big detail, bootstoots. We're at war with both China and Greece. Anyway, what's the problem with keeping France alive 'till the end of the game? Didn't we destroy enough civs yet? Aren't the Aztecs, the Japanese, the Babylonian, the Iroquois, the Americans, the English, the Russians and the Persians enough?
You're right that there's no reason to destroy the French. But I see no reason why we shouldn't sign an alliance with France against Greece. It might be fun just to take one last civ out of the game, just for the heck of it. Plus, it wouldn't be us doing it, it would be the Greeks. If it costs a substantial amount to do it, we probably shouldn't. However, if it doesn't, I think we should go for it!

Originally posted by Fier Canadien
Eklek, did you make any publicity for us at Gamecatcher? If not, it would be greatly appreciated. We want a glorious end to this DG.
gunning beat me to it immediately after the last turnchat, the little bugger :D

Top Bottom