Tolkien's Middle-Earth Modpack

where can i see some screenshots. this thing looks awesome. especially since im readin the 2 towers right now. im in the mood to play

Ah heck.

Eclipse, I can't get your mod working. It's been months since I last tried it. Didn't work before, doesn't work now. Help. :(

Here's the deal: The game works. I install the 1.21 patch (old patch, I know). Still works. When I try to install your mod, from that point, the game refuses to load. So, I uninstalled EVERYTHING. I install the game, then the ME mod, THEN the patch. The game will load from there, but when I click on new game it just makes the sound. No new game. Stays on the title screen until I click on exit.

Is there some type of software I need in addition to the game itself and the patch? Help me, Eclipse. You're my only hope. :(

:p

I have the latest civ3 patch, v1.29, and when I try getting into a new game, it crashes. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Hey bud, that looks like an outstanding mod. I didn't see if you had a webpage or not, a lot of posts to go through. If you do have a webpage, does it have a forum for your mod? If not I would be happy to host it for you, heck I could host the webpage for you. My webmaster has been itching to make more webpages, so if you don't feel up to designing it, I am sure he would be happy to give it a go. You would of course have full control over your forums and what goes on your webpage, you can directly control both. Check out the forums here.

We are trying to bring together mod-makers from all over to one place, so people just starting out have a good resource for information and so mod makers can more easily exchange information and ideas. Let me know, or send me an email.

natman_67
if you still haven't find out, reinstall the original "text"-folder and it will work.

i don't know if someone has posted this before, i just take a fast look on the other postings and maybe i missed it.
i have the problem that the game crashed with a reading error leader.ini
try to find out how to fix it without installing the original leader files, but everything do doesn't work correctly with the mod back.

but very good work!

Thanks a lot Tigrimus;
No one has told me how to do this, I thank you

i am starting to have the same problem with the leader.ini file also. I have been trying to get how to fix this and have come to no answer...

thanks again,

I got the 1.29 version, and Ive installed the ME patch, but when I click "new game" I just get a normal civ message box without text and only one green circle, when I click it, the game jumps back to windows :(
I LOVE lotr and this mod seems GREAT, please help! :egypt:

There is no "latest version", just the original beta version which was released in May. You can get that at the top of page 1. It was created before 1.29 came out so more than likely the next version (should there ever be a next version) will be a new mod and not an update to the existing version.

oh well
this looks like a great mod

And how bout the Nazgul are a unit which no civ can build, but Mordor starts with nine of them? would that work?

And i read through most of this topic. I am currently downloading the big files, are there any other little files? I know theres hafling-mount or something from the second page, but thats all i can find

problem

i downloaded it all, but when i tried to use file 13, it said access denied to files 1-12 (after it ran)
do i delete the extensions on 1-12 or what?

nevermind that, i got it
But after i joined them all, i installed and........nothing
I tried opening it into it's own file, and it was empty

I really want to try this Mod, but I think I'll wait till the next release, by which time I should have DSL for a faster download, and a faster CPU.

Any further update? I liked it when I played it in 1.21f patch.

Hi,

I'd downloaded and installed it, the initial screen was changed ok but when I choose Quickstart, at 24% load, comes up a civ3 pop-up empty. When I click de bullet, the program closes.

Do I have to install any other file else those 13 .nets ?

Do you want me to post a screen shot ?

Yes, it's been a couple months since my last post but I haven't forgotten, nor have I abandoned, my modpack and the original vision I'd had for it.

I still have all of my resource material but again lacked the time to commit to updating and putting the final wraps on the modpack. I've received many email of encouragement and would like to finalize the modpack before Christmas.

What I need, however, is an update on the modding functionality of the 1.29f patch. To be more specific I need to have a rundown of the techtree and resource editing. If any of you cracker-jack modders could either send me some links or spend some time with me via ICQ you could save me a great deal of time and I just might get this thing finished off.

To those who are wondering what I've been up to, other than work of course, check out www.clanhaven.com. It's no Civ3 but Ghost Recon is another love of mine that scratches my itch of agression. :satan: I'm one of the two co-creators of the league website of which we're quite proud of it. I'm known as Zen' on the forums. Check it out if you feel so inclined!

Top Bottom