Trump Indicted!

Most participants to this particular thread are pro Biden and anti Trump.

I don't agree with much of what Core Imposter writes,
but I welcome its challenge to the thread bubble concensus.

Threads where people with the same partisan opinion merely echo agreement with
each other uncritically reinforcing their pre-conceptions are of little value to me.

In a very real sense, we argue from separate realities. Worlds within worlds. All having different true truths. Many... most ... of you live in the world of the conquerors, the elites, even if you are only pretending to belong because you can, having the approved certificates of education or identity status. So, you adhere to the party line, which is sometimes painful to behold because in reality some of you are just the help.

And then there are we, the hardscrabble, the rural, the redneck, the working man, those who have no fancy illusions of being better than some whole vast sea of Lessers because we know we are ordinary. And we are content to be so. We are satisfied. But we live in a dry land. Fear the ill wind o ye masters. Fear the spark.
Lmao what does this even mean dude

It sounds like an arson threat tbh

Moderator Action: Stop bickering and return to topic. - lymond

Me too. But just going: "this is lawfare", is not a challenge. It can be countered with: "no it's not".
Both positions providing the same amount of support and evidence.
I would welcome evidence to support the challenge of the consensus. But none is coming, asking for it is deemed to be offensive.

The term bubble doesn't apply either.
The bubble is meant to represent a viewpoint were no conflicting evidence can penetrate. No evidence has been provided.

How many more extensions to the Bond issue is he going to get?! Anyone want to bet he submits another guarantor that again fails under scrutiny?

On a high point, I am informed that the man who self-immolated outside the trial was just plain nuts for human reasons.

for human reasons
"Trumpian" being the understood antonym for "human"?

Anyone want to bet he submits another guarantor that again fails under scrutiny?
That and file a complaint that James doesn't have the authority to make such a determination about the bond company he did draw on.

He will submit another; it too will fail. He wouldn't have gone with this one if it hadn't been the best he could find.
How many more extensions to the Bond issue is he going to get?!
Likely several. Every judge is giving him every possible consideration in an attempt to give him as little possible grounds for appeal.

No, just a story so utterly pablum that it requires skepticism when men who have the audacity to point out which airplanes can't fly also shoot themselves in the back of the head.

Apparently he was nuts and the loss of his mother finished him off, he just took a couple years to finish ensiling.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Most participants to this particular thread are pro Biden and anti Trump.

Threads where people with the same partisan opinion merely echo agreement with
each other uncritically reinforcing their pre-conceptions are of little value to me.

Which would be OK were he actually engaging in what is being said. But instead it's all threats of "Give us what we want, or we'll take it by force!", and "God is on Our Side! And therefor if you don't give us what we want, God will cleanse the nation of you in his holy fire!".

Basically, it's all a threat, that in his mind, there is no limitations on the actions that it is acceptable for his people to inflict on our people to get what they want.

I would agree that The Donald gets carried away with his own mouth.

But in actions in international relations he was as a POTUS comparatively placid.

I would agree that The Donald gets carried away with his own mouth.

But in actions in international relations he was as a POTUS comparatively placid.

When he was POTUS before he had at least a substantial amount of the people around him holding him back. That won't happen again. The stakes are far higher now.

I see that you just ignore the actual legal cases and revert to a weak and meaningless retort. I take that as an admission that you were wrong in your MSNBC attack.
Well...
You're the one who has been impossible to educate because you flatly ignore any argument that don't conform to your opinion. You simply act as if they weren't there. Yet you're trying to throw this accusation at others.
That's projection.
Many times you were pointed this. And you've kept at it. People shower you with facts, you just throw headlines of partisan articles you haven't even read in return. Who doesn't register anything ?
I would say : "called it", but it's hardly an achievement. Fanatics are just useless to argue against, because they simply don't process whatever goes against their inner dogma.

Apparently, this guy was just generally nuts with no particular political affiliation. He was anti-US and world government. His biggest gripe was cryptocurrency. The venue choice not having to do with Trump at all, but rather the attention and media it would bring to his final act.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/19/nyregion/max-azzarello-man-fire-trump.html

Ah yes, people should light themselves on fire more frequently 🔥 🚒

But in all seriousness I have no idea why some people choose THAT as their choice of death. It's like one of the worst ways you can go! Only thing I can think of that comes close is getting slowly ground up inside of machinery. And yet you don't see people protesting throw themselves into a woodchipper then press the on switch, so maybe it's like worse, but surely all the gore would get even more attention and sensationalization by the media! Perhaps in the end it's because renting a woodchipper is fairly expensive to the poors who oft protest too much, so pouring gasoline over oneself is the broke boi option.

It's not like bleeding out or having your limbs chewed off. In fire, you suffocate.

I read somewhere that Donald loves doing his hair and makeup every day.....

And driving through Gary with the windows down and his mouth open.

It's not like bleeding out or having your limbs chewed off. In fire, you suffocate.

You feel the burn though.

Honestly most suicidal or murderous people just aren't creative. They're all copycats. The first guy who burned himself to death, was some anti colonial struggle guy from India. Now it's all posers.

When's a jack the ripper to cause some "innovation" in the psycho space?

Killing is the least creative thing somebody can do. All it does is hasten the one single thing that was already absolutely guaranteed to happen.

Top Bottom