Trying out all the civs

Rathelon

Prince
Well, was offline for the last week and a half. Which meant no phone either, since I use Vonage. Actually had to crack the phone book* a few times.

*(For you young folks, that's the yellow thing you walk by on the porch and occassionally trip over. It's actually a huge list of phone numbers, and if you live in a city like me, you can use them for speaker stands or pile a few up for an end table to put your bong on).

But, I had time to get a couple more leaders done. Tally so far:

America: diplomatic victory (442 turns), 2370 points, ranking #2
Arabia: cultural victory (508 turns), 812 points, ranking #15 (played wrong diff level)
Aztec: science victory (525 turns), 1809 points, ranking #5
China: domination victory (519 turns), 2443 points, ranking #2

On to Egypt now. Burial tomb looks like a really nice unique building.

ha. I haven't used a phone book in............. 6 years? something like that.

Although, it does suck when offline for some reason, and you have to call some place.

Hmmm....
What does the burial chmmber do instead of its replacement?
war chariots should be more powerful.

What does the burial chmmber do instead of its replacement?

It gives one less culture, but gives 2 happiness and has 0 maintenance. If an opponent takes your city they get 2x as much gold from it, but it doesn't really make a difference since on high levels AI has infinite money pretty much

war chariots should be more powerful.

Their real power lies in the fact that you don't need horses to build them, which is good since you don't have to settle a new city near horses to make them, or buy a tile, or build an extra worker to get them ASAP. So you can make more of them than a regular chariot.

okay...I thought they needed horses.

On a different note-the siamese elephan seems over-powered, how many more strength does itv have over knights?
Isn't that the one giant elephant with like fifty pwople on oits back?

Top Bottom