[TSL] Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack

Another question sorry to be annoying but I acidently added maximum distance for city states does that spawn in less?(I have only met 3)

Another question sorry to be annoying but I acidently added maximum distance for city states does that spawn in less?(I have only met 3)

Increasing the minimum spawn distance will increase the probability of a city-state being deleted in favour of a Major Civ, yea.

Hello, I have successfully imported TSL from the custom civs I have installed. But for some reason these 3 civs don't show up in the menu,

Colonial Legacies' Afghanistan, MC's Buccaneers, and MC's Mughals (from his Indian civ pack)

I even put the correct name into the CivilizationsStartPos.xml file

And I of course have them enabled

Did I do anything wrong?

Are you using the one included in JFDLC.exe? If yes, it is being updated. You should also noticed that JFD's civs do not appear in the TSL menu.

JFDLC is the combination of his Rise to Power, Cultural Diversity (soundtrack is separate), Cities in Development, etc.

hello, for me I cant increase the city state count from 0 when im trying to run with JFDLC on the YnAEMP custom set up screen. Otherwise the game runs perfectly. Someone please help?

Hello I'm having problems making this mod to work. I'm using the JFDLC mods, by following the steps in discord.
The trouble is that all the options are unable to select, all them appear in blank.

Mods Using:
- Community Patch Only (Vox Populi)
- JFD's Cultural Diversity (Core) v 16
- JFD's Cultural Diversity (Soundtrack)
- JFD's Rise of Power
- JFD's Events Compendium
- Events & Decisions By Sukritact
- Enlightnment Era By Pouakai
- Suzereinty By Sukritact
- More Luxuries By Barathor
- CIV4 Diplomacy By Putmalk
- Historical Religions Complete By Tomatekh
- Yet Not Another Earth Map Pack By Gedemon, JFD & DMS (Not working)

Attachments

• Mods Using.jpg
    Mods Using.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 177
  • YAEMP.jpg
    YAEMP.jpg
    686.3 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
There'll probably be a Lua error or smth, idk how useful it'll be but it'll be something

Usually that happens when a civ mod conflicts with the YnEAMP mod. Remove the civ mods you have activated, then add them back one by one to see if one is causing it.

Top Bottom