UK Politics V - Have We Got News For You

Well, what seems to be happening is that low turnout weakens anyone and does suit the anarcho-libertarians' transparent philosophy that chaos is inherently fair (even the IMF thinks that the cutting of essential services to justify tax cuts for the rich is being overdone), with the Labour Party managing to make itself unrepresentative and even a supposed symbol of national unity such as the monarchy is weakened by disease and suddenly turning out the cockroach-like Prince Andrew yet again.

So… national disintegration, anyone? With fries on the side, assuming any chip shops remain.

Return the whip to George Galloway? :shifty:

If the UK is to have a left the Labour Party needs to be dismantled and a new party, without the estabelishment prostitutes who control the LP, has to be created.

Galloway showed that is possible. Labour loses against a left-wing party. He dared not present a candidade for his blairite clique.

Edit: prostuitutes is wrong. Prostitutes only sell themselves. Labout sells those who are still fooled into trusting it.

Last edited:
I'd rather vote for a larger than life idiot whose flaws are obvious, than a
deceptive competent person determined to do the wrong things.

Besides which with a general election due within the year, Rochdale was tactical voting.

It was a veritable two fingers up to both Rishi Sunak and Keir Starmer.

I reckon the majority of the British voters would rather entrust government power to prostitutes, than re-elect the current abomination that is the Tories. :lol:

I reckon the majority of the British voters would rather entrust government power to prostitutes, than re-elect the current abomination that is the Tories. :lol:
What's the difference between the tories and Keiries?
This is just a new supply of tory dregs, and after one term you will have official tory dregs take over again.

Or the Merry Monarch :)
At least he was flamboyant. Keir is made of straw and has the personality to match it - if you don't count his love of pogroms against actual leftists.

Half of the politicians that form my Government, also seem like boring people at first glance. But I don't care, I don't want to be friends with them; I only care about their political agenda and whether they are competent at their jobs, or not.

If you can only criticize a politician you don't like by pointing out their looks or appearance, that means you have no real arguments to begin with - imo. :)

Galloway is also a complete idiot that leftists with any sense wouldn't want to associate with except for the most tactical of voting (for which nearly any candidate is viable).

Saddams a fine upstanding gentleman!!!

Half of the politicians that form my Government, also seem like boring people at first glance. But I don't care, I don't want to be friends with them; I only care about their political agenda and whether they are competent at their jobs, or not.

If you can only criticize a politician you don't like by pointing out their looks or appearance, that means you have no real arguments to begin with - imo. :)
But literally in the post you quoted I mentioned that he has a record of banning leftist mps! :p
Besides, being made of straw isn't about his looks but his lack of principle.

Those farmers blocking the roads with their tractors? They're just disadvantaged citizens, right?

"But to suggest punching people is an appropriate reaction is not becoming of a government minister."
For the time being, maybe don't use the infamous "not becoming" phrase ^^
Not becoming? (muscle spasm). He was a rude inspector! etc

Top Bottom