UN discussion: BABE's resignation, part 2

If Wotan continues on as primary turn taker and both you and DaveShack act as backups when Wotan can't play then we could return to our earlier good progress. You and DaveShack (and Wotan of course) would have our gratitude.

Indeed! :worship:

But the Babes must still commit to playing the save even if playing it becomes more involved. I'm refering here to Wotan's remark that he'll stop playing if it requires MMing and such. I'm not going to tell a team how to play their save - if they just want to hit enter and not MM or move unit, I don't really care. But we all agreed to this ruleset:
All teams are required to play the save within 24 hours, unless they request an extension...

That's really all I care about, to be honest. :old:

If Wotan continues on as primary turn taker and both you and DaveShack act as backups when Wotan can't play then we could return to our earlier good progress. You and DaveShack (and Wotan of course) would have our gratitude.

I know that I would like to see this game continue. If BABE could get another turn player, many of our problems would be solved.

Maybe the Civ4 MTDG could return Chamnix's favor, and send some of their players to BABE to help, if necessary.

And again, I would like to thank Wotan for continuing to play.

Top Bottom