Status
Not open for further replies.

Civrules

We the People
The way I see it, truth consists of the following:
Effort
Dispassionate Outlook
Being Open-minded

Over the last few weeks I have been researching September 11th, 2001.
First there was denial, then shock, then rationality.

I didn't want to believe what I was seeing from different sources. The truth has a funny consistency. There are no missing gaps. It is just a straight line from A to B that makes sense. What is not true is a curvy, zig-zagging line that connects points A to B while avoiding crucial points that "truth" hits.

The way I see it now, you have to be terribly hypnotized to not see the evidence in front of your eyes.
I just feel guilty that I had been duped to believing something so false for years.

Here is just one source:
http://blip.tv/file/306082/

Remember: Finding the truth depends on exerting effort, being unbiased, and having an open mind.

Granted, there are some crazy conspiracy theories. And I think that happens because people get too emotional and try to tag every negative aspect they can find to the government. That is why you really have to be unbiased and see things as they stand.

More solid crucial evidence:
http://www.911blogger.com/node/13340

The Japanese Prime Minister interrogated about the truth of 9/11. It was cast on the largest news station in Japan.
This is steadily getting international.

Ex Italian President says that it is common knowledge among European Intelligence Agencies.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2007/120407_common_knowledge.htm

So I am not asking you to believe the conspiracy theories. Look at facts.
The other day I got a 3+ hour National Geographic DVD about what really happened - just to have a balanced set of sources and to see how information is presented.

The video, if you do not watch carefully, literally skips huge chunks of info, and is at times inconsistent. The only way to miss it is if you are hypnotized under your own way of filtering information.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions... not their own facts.

Remember: Truth = effort + unbiased + open-minded.

I'll admit it. I had an English test 7th period and I really didn't think I could do better than a C so I saw 9/11 as my only out. Sorry about that.

I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to believe that we were out of the strawberry shortcake cookie dough. But we were, we were and I'd been neglecting the evidence all along.

By the way. I encourage anyone not to post if they do not have the "unbiased" part handled.

If you are emotional instead of rational: Stay away. Emotion colors your world with colors that are not consistent with the true colors of facts.

Can you summarize the videos? I don't particularly want to watch hours of material which has been refuted; if it's new, it might be worth looking at.

By the way. I encourage anyone not to post if they do not have the "unbiased" part handled.

If you are emotional instead of rational: Stay away. Emotion colors your world with colors that are not consistent with the true colors of facts.

It's true, every time I think of 9/11 I cry, sing the national anthem, say the Pledge of Allegiance, thank God that Bush was elected (and not Gore), contemplate the death of third-world scum, put on my I <3 NY t-shirt... ect ect.

Aug you serious or not.

CivRules, your videos are about 2.5 hours long. If you would kindly distill that information into a post of about 500-1000 words, that'd be great.

We should ban all 9/11 truthers from the internet.

Can you summarize the videos? I don't particularly want to watch hours of material which has been refuted; if it's new, it might be worth looking at.

The one that changed it for me was Richard Gage's presentation at the University of Manitoba. As an Architect, Richard has been studying it for months.

As I look at it now, I don't even understand how the people who did it thought that educated people would look at this whole "collapse" theory.

First: BBC Reporter announced the collapse of Building 7 before the building had collapsed. Who is feeding her the info?
Second: Building 7 collapses at after 5pm, as it does, it accelerates as it collapses to the ground. Right before it falls, you can literally see it becoming like jello and then falling symmetrically. It was just demolished.

The evidence for the towers is even greater. You can see squibs, you can see multiple massive beams that had been cut at an angle with explosives... you can see the molten steel on the cut.
You can hear firefighters describing the explosions. You can even see some American reporters mention that the collapses looked like controlled demolition. Problem is: they never repeated those same statements again after that day.

See, for an architect, or a man in the demolition business, this is all very clear. There are signifficant differences of how buildings fall due to different aspects.
The buildings Fall and accelerate downward. If the top floors started to collapse due to fire, the part of the building that was not affected by fire would hold firm and would cause the "top" of the building to simply fall off without affecting the majority of it. Unfortunately the entire building collapsed and the concrete was virtually pulverized. The towers fell in about 10 seconds.

You also see a woman in a photo looking out of the hole where one of the planes had hit, after the fire had moved on. If it was so hot, she would not have survived.

Fires do not stay in one position constantly. They eat up what is there and move on. This suggests that the fire had moved from one place to another, or that it was mostly out, leaving the steel to regain its strength. This actually should not even be a factor because even "regular" steel can withstand this sort of fire, which is carbon-based.

The buildings were revolutionary and were built at a ratio of 20:1. 20 times stronger than they needed to be. They took no chances and wanted them to be as strong as possible.

As you will see in Richard Gage's presentation, the images the media showed you of the blueprint of the building leaves you thinking that it was built with flimsy metal rods.

WTF? Are you guys joking?
I'm not even an American Citizen and you people are born in this country and can't take time out of your busy day to figure out what happened on the 11th in one of your greatest cities?

That's why I say truth consists of *effort*, being unbiased, and having an open mind.

Work the rest out for yourselves. I have spent hours in order to come to the conclusions I have reached.

That is why you are all so easily manipulated. Because you do not take ACTIVE role. You are being passive in the information you get.

I was easily manipulated too. Now I feel like a jerk for believing this crap for years.
This is also why I no longer even watch TV, or have cable.

If I need to know something, I research it.

Truth consists of me relying on the consensus of the engineering community, not that of one single man. Is his work even peer reviewed?

I have spent hours in order to come to the conclusions I have reached.

I have to give you credit if you spent hours. You've convinced me, Civrules.

You guys have seven periods?That sucks having to deal with that many teachers.

I actually had 8, each ~50 minutes with 4 minutes in between. One was lunch though.

Aug you serious or not.

Totally serious. Since this thread made me think of 9/11, I'm going through the ritual right now. I'm on the 'thanking God for Bush' step.

Fortunately some educated people have spent years on the matter. ;)
If you want to be convinced here, you won't. It takes work. And lots of time.

This is just the kick in the @$$ that I hope would get at least a *few* people to look into it.

If you don't want to be convinced, I am fine with it. Convinced is even a bad word. I'm looking for something that gets people thinking straight.

I have to give you credit if you spent hours. You've convinced me, Civrules.

I actually had 8, each ~50 minutes with 4 minutes in between. One was lunch though.

When did you guys start and get out?We have six, each fifty minutes with four in between and we go from eightish to threeish.

WTF? Are you guys joking?
I'm not even an American Citizen and you people are born in this country and can't take time out of your busy day to figure out what happened on the 11th in one of your greatest cities?

That's why I say truth consists of *effort*, being unbiased, and having an open mind.

Work the rest out for yourselves. I have spent hours in order to come to the conclusions I have reached.

That is why you are all so easily manipulated. Because you do not take ACTIVE role. You are being passive in the information you get.

I was easily manipulated too. Now I feel like a jerk for believing this crap for years.
This is also why I no longer even watch TV, or have cable.

If I need to know something, I research it.

Well then maybe you wasted all that effort.

Seriously I could care less about all the conspiracy BS. There will always be government corruption and subversive activities on there part. There will always be attacks by foreign entities. Does it really matter now?

Heres a question mister ruler of civ?Do you really think youv said anything that no one has said before?

When did you guys start and get out?We have six, each fifty minutes with four in between and we go from eightish to threeish.

The one I was at on 9/11 was like 7:50 - 3:20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom