Unit Request Thread

I was hoping this request might be successful. I'm looking for a very simple unit without any animations that is simply a flat square tile on which some 8/16 bit graphics can be easily skinned on.
Hit up ww2commander. I think he got his tiles working eventually.

...I suppose it's possible to, yes, but JFD will use whatever unit graphics he wants to, whether someone makes the SAS graphics or not...

If anyone could point me to a unit graphic or make a unit graphic of "Napoleon Bonaparte" that would be just awesome, I'm wanting to implement him into my mod as a unit similar to what I've done with a Templar Grand Master unit I made :)

Hey guys im creating at the moment a total conversion for "The Dark Eye" a german roleplay concept.

It is my first mod but i hope im getting better with the time

Heres the link on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=505182098

Thx to yenyang i allready got really cool little rowdy-goblins and orcs.
But im needing also elves and dwarves for the basics.

Anyone got an idea? Im really new in modding and got no time and knowledge to create some by myself.

Guys that would be really cool! Greets.

Hey guys im creating at the moment a total conversion for "The Dark Eye" a german roleplay concept.

It is my first mod but i hope im getting better with the time

Heres the link on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=505182098

Thx to yenyang i allready got really cool little rowdy-goblins and orcs.
But im needing also elves and dwarves for the basics.

Anyone got an idea? Im really new in modding and got no time and knowledge to create some by myself.

Guys that would be really cool! Greets.

You'll probably find this thread useful;
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=521599

Welcome to the small, but hopefully growing list of fantasy Civ V modders. :D

Ha you know that robot kaiju april fools joke, would it be possible to have that as a uu replacement for the gdr for a japanese civ.
.P.S. Would it be alright to have a FGM-148 Javelin unit(modern day rocket launder)

I've noticed that Musketmen seem to have the least amount of ethnic skins, which is sad, because they appeared in probably the most colorful and memorable period of warfare. So, I'd like to see some skins developed and added to one of the existing modpacks for the following nations:

Poland (along with riflemen, great war infantry, and modern infantry)
Siam
China
Japan
Arabia
Morocco
Carthage
Egypt
India
Mongols
Huns
Austria
Netherlands
Rome
Sweden

Also I'd like to see bernie14's excellent napoleonic musketmen skins (for Russia, Germany/Prussia, Austria, etc) incorporated into a mod on its own. I tried doing it myself, but rewriting code and XML was just too difficult for me to do.

I've noticed that Musketmen seem to have the least amount of ethnic skins...
Seconded.

Also I'd like to see bernie14's excellent napoleonic musketmen skins... incorporated into a mod on its own.
That, I can help you with. Send me a private message, letting me know how you want to use them:
1. Do you want a new UnitClass between muskets and rifles (and if so, what should the stats be?), or
2. Do you want to use those skins for the muskets in R.E.D. instead (and if so, do you want to use my teamcolor variant as a generic? Would you still use the few musket skins that are available where there isn't a Napoleonic one? [EDIT: I would guess that you'd nix Brazil and the Arquebusier I'm using for Poland since they're the wrong era, but you could probably get away with leaving the Native American and African civs as is... Remember, though, that there are musketman UU's: the American minuteman and especially the Spanish conquistador will seem ancient by comparison.])

Hi, I've been looking for an Avro Vulcan model, but the only one I've found is an old Civ 4 graphic. I dunno if it's possible to change it to CiV, but that would be great. Also, I'd like a skin of the Vulcan in the Anti-Flash White paint. I would be very grateful if anyone would be able to take this up.
EDIT: Don't worry about the Anti-Flash version. I won't be needing it, although the normal camouflage model would still be nice.
EDIT2: Sorry, I've been busy today :/. Can I also have a Scorpion model as well?

I need a fantasy unit, called Cardinal in my mod (yes I'm still working on it :)). It should be a impressively looking unit, with a magical ranged attack. Something like Nomad or What's Wizard, but more "religious". If such a unit already exists, please point me to it.

In addition to my previous request: I'd be very grateful for any fantasy ship models...

Top Bottom