update on progress

Spacer One

As some of you know, I lost my hard drive to a power surge...Narnia was 100% lost, as was the old west scenario, the newest SG1 and all work to date on MWNN...

I am trying to restart, but Im finding that the units I need are missing...can anyone help me find them??

first off, Im trying to find a centaur with a sword attack...I thought I had it, but cant find it...I have more that I cant find, but I forget at the moment

Second I have a ton of unit requests now, and I am looking for one of the unit makers to make 4-5 units for me...With the loss of all data, Im trying to get help working on Narnia again because I cannot do it alone.

Ive seen unit makers help with scenarios that may never be finished, all I ask for is the same...

I want to thank Plotinus for the help he has put toward Narnia, as to Antiochus VII for his excellent white witch LH (I still need an Aslan tho)...but I dont know if it will ever come to fruition

anyone who has the time, and wants to see Narnia finished, please help me...join the Narnia team (All I really need is a few buildings done and unit gathering)...

As to the centaur looking for .. only one I have is the one with 2 axes .. but isn't it in WarHammer mod???

I want to thank Plotinus for the help he has put toward Narnia, as to Antiochus VII for his excellent white witch LH (I still need an Aslan tho)...but I dont know if it will ever come to fruition

anyone who has the time, and wants to see Narnia finished, please help me...join the Narnia team (All I really need is a few buildings done and unit gathering)...

As for Aslan, I have an excellent Lion model - what would you like in the background? I could also probably help with anything BUT units as well :) (I might be a bit slow though, I have a lot going on RL plus a couple LH's in the works for Yoda's mod as well right now - and then there's Napoleon for Animal Farm :mischief:...)

Hey Spacer, nice to see you back. Stormy's signature expressed the feelings of many when he noticed you were gone. :(

Good luck with getting back on track. I'm afraid I probably won't be too much help, it's not really my area of expertise when it comes to civ 3.

How about posting a list of some of the buildings you want here. That's something I might be able to manage with a little C&P work.

thanks guys...somehow its nice to know I was missed...

Aslan LH: the b/g should be a beach...Aslan walks in from the sea often...very blue water, very soft sand...if that makes sense

Improvements and Wonders:
Dancing Circles (Fauns and Dryads)
Stone Table
The Tomb of the Ancient kings (a circle of monoliths, kinda like Stonehenge with no horzontal stones)
Dwarven Caves
The City Ruinous
Lamp Post
White Witch's castle(Ice castle)
Treasury of Knowledge (No Idea)
Reading room (in the top of a tower)
Cartographer (table covered with maps and such)
Green and Yellow rings
Observatory
Starlight Circle (Like the dancing circle, but at night)
Narnian shipyards
Tournament grounds (Jousting)
Dwarven mines
Calormen Gardens/fountains
Fire circle (like the other two, but with fire sprites and pixies flying)
Bulgy Bear cave
Cracked stone table
Aslans how
The thrones at Cair Paraval
Scrying pool
War drobe
Susans horn
"Deeper magic"
"Deep magic"
"Caspians Voyage" The dawn treader on a pedestal
pool of gold/gold statue
Eternal banquet (A table covered in food, with stars in the sky above)
The in between (A dark wood, with pools of water all over the place)
Turkish Delight

SO!...now that Ive overwhelmed everyone, Im gonna end this...

How is this looking?

Attachments

• pre1.jpg
    pre1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 53
OMG! you never cease to amaze me...that looks PERFECT!! where did you get a b/g that looks like Cair Paraval???

seriously, couldnt be better!!! I love it!!!

Here is a Civ List if you get frisky and would like to do more :)

Calorman
Archenland
Telmarines
Lone Islanders
Ettins (I would love it if you did an Ettin LH...make the Ettin so big he doesnt fit completely in the frame...never seen a LH like that)

I can get pics...these arent all the Civs, but I cant find my notebooks right now (Yes I keep Narnia on actual paper)

Here is a Civ List if you get frisky and would like to do more :)

Calorman
Archenland
Telmarines
Lone Islanders
Ettins (I would love it if you did an Ettin LH...make the Ettin so big he doesnt fit completely in the frame...never seen a LH like that)

I can get pics...these arent all the Civs, but I cant find my notebooks right now (Yes I keep Narnia on actual paper)

Aslan shouldn't take too much time, and I think I can adapt my Timurid leader (under construction for Yoda as I type :mischief:) to make him properly Calormene pretty quickly - I'll look into the others, post whatever images you can for them :)

Top Bottom