[Utility] ModTools (beta)

Note to self: Really must update my web site with the build in post #37

I download the file. Rename it but nothing happens. I am new to this so don´t be mad Whoward :D What should i do ? I don´t get it what have i to do after i rename it i click on the folder but it doesn´t stard

It shouldn't be a folder, but a .jar file.

If double-clicking that doesn't work, then Java isn't installed correctly, so see the second ... in the first post

Old stuff from when I was trying to get mods to have their own entries in the Pedia ... long dead project, completely safe to remove.

Oh well that solved all my problems, I think you should include this in manual. Great tool btw

So can this mod tool be used to merge Scenarios with custom civilizations? thus removing the need to subscribe to two seperate mods.

If it's a custom scenario, don't see why not, as they are just mods by a different name.

Never tried it, so please report back when you have ;)

Sorry for bumping this old thread. But the download link for the Mod Tool doesn't work anymore. Anyone who has another link?

As his signature says, all of whoward69's mods for Civilization V can be downloaded from his Pick'N'Mix Mods website, including this utility.

Of course it does. But try to download it, it just gives a semi-blank webpageX

Works fine for me. Try a different browser, maybe?
Strange, tried them all. Same thing just a simple HTML version of the same page.

Never mind, I figured it out. It was my browser.
Great tool!

Last edited:
Does this actually require modbuddy to work? I'm using a non-steam version of the game which does not have modbuddy, and I want to combine mods.

Hello whoward69! Thanks for this great tool!

I have a question: I wanted to change few things in Gazebos mod "City State Diplomacy Mod" and recreated it as a modbuddy project. Now I want to debug it, but can't. There is no error message; just blank in the message box. Is 100 mb to big for modbuddy to debug a mod? Or is something wrong with the "save as modbuddy project"? Hope someone can help! Thanks!

none of the vox puli mods are showing up as an option, specifically community balance overhaul. the rest are showing up

Top Bottom