VANILLA TURBO: exclusive mod for Civ3 Vanilla (first version)

The files are:
http://www.civfanatics.net/downloads/civ3/modpack/VanillaTurbo01.zip
http://www.civfanatics.net/downloads/civ3/modpack/VanillaTurbo02.zip
Attention: if u just download these 2 files u will be able to play this mod with static leaderheads, u must download the above files to download the animated version of these same LHs.

This mod is quite simple:
- it just works in Vanilla.
- it has the 16 civis of the currently game plus 15 new civis by myself.
- each new civ has an UU.
- a new wonder: Conquest of Mars (gain "research lab" in every civ on continent)
- three new resources: copper, timber and coca.

The new civis and them UUs:
- Abyssinians (Ethiopian Archer)
- Brazil (Dragão Lanceiro)
- Bulgaria (Bulgar Horseman)
- Carib (Jurakan)
- Ireland (Fianna)
- Javanese (Keris)
- Kanem-Bornu (Tunisian Musketeer)
- Khazars (Arsiyah)
- Peru (Husares de Junin)
- Phoenicians (Phoenician Bireme)
- Sweden (Caroline)
- Tibet (Shaolin Monk)
- Tupi (Zarabataneiro)
- Visigoths (Visigoth Spearman)
- Xiong-Nu (Ordu Archer)

Enjoy! :D

Animated leaderheads:
- Abyssinians: here
- Brazil: here
- Bulgaria: here
- Carib: here
- Ireland: here
- Javanese: here
- Kanem-Bornu: here
- Khazars: here
- Peru: here
- Phoenicians: here
- Sweden: here
- Tibet: here
- Tupi: here
- Visigoths: here
- Xiong-Nu: here

Ah, sweet. So, this has the 16 standard civs PLUS 15 more custom, or just the 15 custom?

So Far so good on this Mod ...I did notice one fairly minor problem that were easily corrected.

Unique Units .. The ones that have two names in the .bic file the names had a space in them in the ini the names were run together causing the program to glitch on them ( easy to fix in the ini and folders under units by renaming them and adding the appropriate space .)

Other than that its a great mod for those of us who did not wish to get the expansions and still dont have them ...thanks a bunch Outstanding job.

(I will probably pick up CIV IV when it releases ..hopefully it will be as good as it looks)

You download them all, then do this at each folder
Rightclick on folder
Go to Extract all...
When extractor comes up, type this is: C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Scenarios
Click extract
Repeat

uhm..I just got around to trying it out, and when I went to Load Scenario, it said the file was corrupt...

Wow, I wonder how I didn't notice this mod! I was always looking for one like this because I have only Civ3 Vanilla. Downloading right now, but with my luck porbably it will tell me that the files are corrupt. Any mod I tried does this!

I've never tried modding before. I'll take a whack at this during Spring Break. Looks fun, but unfortunately educational too.

Mirc said:
Hidden civ? What's that?

The civis limit is 31 and Firaxis did 8 new civis for Conquests, so, Austria comes with the expansion pack as a "hidden" civ.
The leader name is Charles and the UU name is Hussar :)

Top Bottom