Various Screenshots of work in progress.

johny smith

Deity
Well I gave another try at units again. I love to hear some opinions. I plan to later update all the the threads I started once I finish these.

Congo and Nordic Shamans
Spoiler :

Native and Mesoamerican Shamans
Spoiler :

Andean and Celtic Shamans
Spoiler :

Egyptian and Hellenism Shamans
Spoiler :

Niger and Slavic Shamans
Spoiler :

Well I finish the rest and hope to post some more info related to them in the corresponding thread.

Please someone tell me if they um..suck, ok , or good. I need some feedback. I put a lot of time in them, and wanting to know if there is something that needs adjusted. They can be tweaked.

And they all are in the WoC Lite Download. The WoC Lite download is the latest SVN so has whatever updates are happening now.

They are just.. awesome! :D

As a lurker, I am looking forward to seeing final release of Rapture in the future.

Thanks. So they I will continue on the rest. Also want to note I made new sounds sets for all of them.

All lurkers please give me feedback if you have the time. I only know if something is good or bad if people tell me.

I think you should maek some of these to support teamcolor. They look good so far though. I'd make the Egyptian shaman's robes white though. And the Congolese Shaman looks a little strange, his torso might need some texturing.

Thanks for the feedback. Yes I agree with you. That symbol should be enough for the Egyptian ones. Congo looks just black for the torso needs some work on it, and I noticed I missed something on one Nordic unit just now. The red area on the belt.

Edit:With team colors I need to think about where if adding on the units. Most of the time only a few civs can make the units because you need to have a certain civilization to be able to select to make the cult. So will look at the team colors after I finish them all of them. 6 sets left to go.

I think that looks better anyway. Probably need some more work on the congo torso. But I am aiming for strange with them.

I think I will put team colors on the sticks when I am done. I am using the alpha channel to hide the heads of the main bodies at this point. So will be the easiest way I think,

Asoka just had a similar head I could work with. A photo I saw of a new slavic recreationist priest had a similar headband. Really just looked the best for it.

I am not trying to stick to leaderheads that match a nationality really. Just wanted something that shows something unique in them that matches.

Thanks. I am working on a Mesopotamian set now.

Thanks.

I am not perfectly happy with these but I figured I would give a screenshot going to be busy the next few days with real life.

Trying something crazy for Vedic.

I like red one but other two look like having aerobics suits on. Maybe change of color would help.

:lol: I could try but I think if I did I would have more aerobics suits just new colors. Well the pics I saw that I worked off of looked like aerobics suits. These guys were yoga masters do not forgot. :lol:

I will give it some more work when I get back. I am out of town now. Colors is the one thing that bothered me as well. They do not look so aerobic in game though in my opinion as the screenshot. I may be able to do something else for them. Or adding something else even to the model.

Thanks.

Do you guys think the yellow/goldish colors on the red should be applied to each of others instead of the alternate colors? I think I am going to try that.

I put on the gold instead of another color. I think they look better. Anyway let me know please.

Maybe should do some more work on the texture, but here is something else for the Cathay units.

Top Bottom