Various Screenshots of work in progress.

Thanks. The Cathay units look kinda of plain to me still though. I will give them another look while I do the other East Asian units. Should see some more art while I search around here soon. I need to do Siberian and Shinto next.

I think this is going in the right direction for a Shinto unit. Just wanted to see if anything wrong with the idea.

Will work more on it tomorrow.

Shinto: I don't know anything about it, but the unit looks nice :).
I use a reskinned confucian missionary as shinto missionary, but i would replace it with this unit, if i could get it :D.

Siberian: They look really great :goodjob:.
I hope, you give the FfH2 team a hint, this unit could fit very well for 2 civs in it.

Thanks for the compliments. All of these files are in the WoC Lite Rapture download.

I am about to send these up. I think they are ok.

Aboriginal Shamans

The aborigine spots I am a leaving as is for now. I could I guess give some different face paint maybe to them. I went through and made buttons last night for everyone of the 48 units. They are uploaded in the svn. They look like below for an example.

I updated the threads started and included links to the mp3's in them. Will need to do some more work on them, but will do a general denominations next threads.

Thanks just happy I could see all 108 on one map. Just looking back and realizing how much work it has been.

For the Aboriginal shamans, you could perhaps change the colours of the body paint rather than the skirt and crown and it's the tradition of many tribes that the wizard of the tribe wears a stick through his nose when in his ceremonial gear. Your Aboriginals seem more modest than most. :p
It's fantastic you're putting so much effort into this! I hope my suggestions aren't unnecessary.:)

That is a good idea actually the paint is really the distinctive feature. My one problem I had was finding large images to work on the paint. I see small things but I would really like to give some detailed body paint. I have a lot of things to do though besides them as well. It would help a lot if you have any more detail images of body paint used by them.

I need to send some screenshots up of the buildings I have made. I am just a little embarrassed of my work:blush:. I don't feel I am that great at buildings. Will send them up anyway for feedback on the design.

Top Bottom