Various Screenshots of work in progress.

Here are pictures of the pagan temples I did. Pagan religions will only have a temple shared by all of them in the group. Cults all can use the same temple.

There is also a shrine for each cult that I am working on now. I have some done and will send screenshots up later.

Well hope they do not look too stupid anyway.

And many are other's artwork. Just displaying what I have. But I did some work on some of them as well anyway.

Yes that is the palace. It is not a temple I just had the temples in the capital. So what about the buildings theirselves? Yay or nay?

I did some shadow work on the buildings. Not perfect shadows but a shadow at least. I also swapped out the upper right temple in the first screenshot with another temple and added an opening to the native temple (tepee).

I think I like the spots better still, but I need another opinion anyway on these.

I prefer older - newer look like they're from some "aliens attack" mod, I think you should make those colored spots much smaller.

How about this set? I think that should be ok. A little less on the paint and smaller dots.

Thanks. I think the last one I will keep. I have been working more on the tech tree. It is going to be wildly different.:crazyeye:

Thanks for the compliment.:)

It looks as though I may get busy in real life here shortly and others helping are bogged down. I need some help probably with the code and waiting on it as well. If someone wants to lend a hand on it I can always use it. I know the schism needs some work, but my hands are sort of tied on what to do with at this point.

There are WoC changes that are planned that I need to wait on if I want some of features I had in mind, but at the same time there is somethings that could be done now if I knew exactly what to do. If anyone is interested in helping in the SDK or python I need some help if you feel confidant.

I was thinking of adding some new python events for the schisms/denominations if someone is interested or anything else if they are interested I am open to. SDK the same case. Just a lot of people with too much on their platters at the moment. I am happy I got the units done at least at this point. Anyway thanks for the interest and I will work on it as I get the chance.

I hear this mod is dead, which is a shame but I would like to know if anyone has the art (buildings, missionaries, symbols, anything) from this mod. I have agreed to help JustATourist upgrade and update his JARM mod, and I think that this stuff would be extremely invaluable and would get a second life in the JARM update. So if anyone could help me get my hands on all of this (even the latest units etc.) that would be great. So drop me a PM or reply here. Thanks.

Yes that link works, and Johnny is busy at the moment getting ready to move from Germany to the USA. We dont mind if you use some of the work. If you have question I am around to answer some.

Top Bottom