[SCENARIO] Vertical Solar Sistem Map

oh ok.. I have just got my interplanetary probes and am exploring the galaxy

You are playing on Kation's not TPEHEP space map, so this discussion is in wrong thread :p
Fog of war always is here, unless you meant unexplored tiles, those are revealed with Satellites.

As for units you can use those on space terrains - some units give mission rewards.
There are space resources that kinda act as anomalies - they increase yields from tiles, but no improvement does anything with them and they doesn't give tradable resources unlike rest of map resources.

greeks have tunnels on water.... I am unable to build the same.
Greeks and me are defense pact so he sold me every tech he had and resource. still under water tunnels are not there :(

greeks have tunnels on water.... I am unable to build the same.
Greeks and me are defense pact so he sold me every tech he had and resource. still under water tunnels are not there :(
You posted in wrong thread - you are playing on Kation's map not TPEHEP one. https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/kations-space-maps.630777

There is bug with BUG option "Hide obsolete worker actions" or something like that - you need to uncheck it to build tunnels.
It assumes routes upgrade linearly, where it isn't case.

Nice mod!

I know I can't expect a quick reply but.. I was playing the neanderthalensis faction recently. Their city textures for every era except the first and last. Is there anyone I can do to fix it? I tried manually editing the artstyle in the mod file, but to no luck.

Nice mod!

I know I can't expect a quick reply but.. I was playing the neanderthalensis faction recently. Their city textures for every era except the first and last. Is there anyone I can do to fix it? I tried manually editing the artstyle in the mod file, but to no luck.
You need to look at LSystem defines or something too.

I fixed graphics bug with walls, futuristic bunker and suburbs by tweaking LSystem files.

Is this map still valid to play?

I'm looking for a space map with a normal earth map (actual real earth) to play.
SVN has space maps, Large Solar System is one with normal Earth map.
They are in Custom Scenarios, and start with "A Space Map"

This scenario doesn't follow guidelines, so you would have to use WB to make path for space settlers (orbit terrain).

Is this map still valid to play?

I'm looking for a space map with a normal earth map (actual real earth) to play.

Unfortunately no. After editing the WB, Venus broke down, a number of space territories and much more.

I can’t fix it through the editor (it doesn’t load), and through the notepad I’m not mentally ready.

Unfortunately no. After editing the WB, Venus broke down, a number of space territories and much more.

I can’t fix it through the editor (it doesn’t load), and through the notepad I’m not mentally ready.
So you didn't rename terrains, features and bonuses.
This should be done trough find and replace in notepad++.
Also you didn't deleted game options from it.
RevealMap should been deleted too as it isn't needed.

So those maps aren't compatible with SVN 11132+ at all without editing in notepad.

@TPEHEP I updated and fixed your maps for SVN.
There was some standard fluff like RevealMap or RevealTile, or accumulated gold, that civs get for discovering natural wonder which is saved.
I removed one tile of malformed river definition - got assert about it.
It was only one place repeated in two files that happened.

Settings and starting era aren't needed in scenario, that is new game.
Also players will be forced to select game options.

Files deleted, as they are now on main post.

Last edited:
Sorry to say, you must probably update them soon again as I'm atm making a full review of the entire scenario read/write setup in an attempt to clean out as many issues as possible in one go.

Simple scenario setups such as this should be fine with just incrementing the version number though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom