Vox populi Can not Open Social Policies

Lothbrok

Chieftain
hi guys,
after use this mod on my game , when the game asks me to select social policies but somehow I can't open social policies screen and I can't end turn. Could someone help me ?

Do you have logging enabled? Need more info to help.

Why do you need more info ? When I want to click end turn button this game asks me to " adopt policy " . After I click "adopt policy" button nothing happen. Before this mod when "adopt policy" button came I just clicked and was opening social policies screen. Wtih this mod actually I can not open social policies screen too. When I click the screen nothing happen. How I can I solve this problem ?

Why do you need more info ?
Because you have a bug and I am not psychic :S

Begin as Heinz suggests, by only loading the VP mod. If you have installed correctly (which is basically guaranteed with the auto installer) then there should be no bugs. If you still cannot open Social Policies as you describe then the base game is missing something (in which case the first thing to do is use the Steam "verify file integrity" option in the properties > installed files menu). If you can now open Social Policies then your two mods were probably incompatible -- this is something the logs can show you. I don't personally use true start, so can't tell you about its compatibility.

I still have some weird error when I use auto installer. A modpack works for me without any problem, though:

I am sorry guys but it still not opening. also now when I push the " choose production " button it nothing happen too. When I click social policies again can not open.

Because you have a bug and I am not psychic :S

Begin as Heinz suggests, by only loading the VP mod. If you have installed correctly (which is basically guaranteed with the auto installer) then there should be no bugs. If you still cannot open Social Policies as you describe then the base game is missing something (in which case the first thing to do is use the Steam "verify file integrity" option in the properties > installed files menu). If you can now open Social Policies then your two mods were probably incompatible -- this is something the logs can show you. I don't personally use true start, so can't tell you about its compatibility.

I only choose VP mod this time but still cant open. when I delete VP mod I can open social policies ( also with True start location and 3 more mods too ) . I just cant open social policies with only VP mod.

Do you have a different version of IGE already installed?

I can find one related issue on Github. Not resolved though.

Since it's a "just you" problem, there should be something wrong with your installation (Civ5, DLCs, VP, other mods including subscribed but unused mods).

I can find one related issue on Github. Not resolved though.

Since it's a "just you" problem, there should be something wrong with your installation (Civ5, DLCs, VP, other mods including subscribed but unused mods).

Is the game must be orijinal ? I have all DLCs actually. It seems only me have this problem. This game running fine but only social policies can not open and can not let me to end turn. Anyway , I think this problem will not be solved.

Then it's weird. You may also uninstall the game, remove the game dir for from documents, install the game again and then unpack the modpack.

Ahh sorry I thought this one is manuel installation. I didn't download modpacks. now I see 3 parts which one I must choose ? I don't understand that.

VP + EUI ONLY
VP + EUI + MODMODS
MODPACKS REQUESTED

Actually I dont want EUI because it makes my eyes tired. It fills the whole screen. I only need VOX POPULİ without EUI.
In that case, I don't know. I only play with EUI. Then your best bet might be a complete clean install of civ 5 and then autoinstaller of VP.

In that case, I don't know. I only play with EUI. Then your best bet might be a complete clean install of civ 5 and then autoinstaller of VP.

I will delete and download your method. With autoinstaller i cant open social policies.

Top Bottom