Walk Like an Egyptian unit pack

Those look good. I miss the animated previews though; I like seeing the units at civ-scale.

I guess the Egyptian civ will soon be added to my mod :D

Two questions?

1) Will you work on chariot/elephant soon, or will you do something else first?

2) For my mod, I can use old kingdom units for early bronze age, then new kingdom for late bronze age.
For early iron age, I plan to use your "late classical period" as Achaemid (525 BC -332 BC). Would it fit?
The late iron age will obviously be your Ptolemaic Egyptians, they end in 30 BC.

The next available line are the Fatimid, but it starts only in 900, and so is early middle age.

Do you plan to make something for Egypt for dark ages, i.e. Roman egyptian between 30 BC and 600 AD?

Holy Moses-out-of-Egypt this is amazing! Thank you, Sandris! :goodjob:

I just love the armour of the Late Egyptians. :)

Thanks Alex - Very nice.

Hallo Steph
Do you plan to make something for Egypt for dark ages, i.e. Roman egyptian between 30 BC and 600 AD?
The equipment in roman age is the same, like in all other regions. Different we have some autochton units and some different parade or ceremonial uniforms. (ex. elephants trunks of baby forest elephants for parade helmets)

Moderator Action: The portion of the post that was in violation of a previously given warning has been removed

H.Balck

One more time: Thank you very much Sandris :egypt: Some of these units will be found in CCM soon. :goodjob:

One more time thank you Sandris. Do you plan to make a horseman for the new kingdom period in the bonus pack?

Sweet, Sandris, this is great stuff! As already mentioned, the armour on the late Classical dudes is really cool. :thumbsup:

:clap: I'm a happy boy! :D

Thank you very much Sandris, for continuing to make such high quality units. They are always beautiful and I'm sure have added much to so many mods.

BIG THANKS ,SANDRIS ! :jesus:

That is really giving me a feeling like I should mod the egyptians in my epic next.

What will be found in the Bonus pack ? Chariots ? Cool ! Can you make one that is driven by a golden Anubis driver ?:drool: That would be my favorite. :help:
:egypt: :worship: :egypt:
:please: :please: :please:

Bye
General 666

Top Bottom