Warhammer 40000 mod - the community effort

Ah. I asked because, for the meantime whilst we have no Grey Knights, how about giving the DH to the IG and the SM via unit spawning wonders, and citizens etc.?

IG, SM, Ork, CSM, DH and possibly WH

2 CSM civs actually, for now we have Khorne and Nurgle (hoping we`ll get the other 2 finished)
Mebbe one day we can splitt the Orks into 2 civs.
For the WH everyting is set, we just need a decent set of 3 Battle sisters, as stated in the Request thread (currently using Kinboat`s Angel for all 3 upgrades)

Its always nice to see you here, you "happy little muffin who likes to edit his posts" :)rotfl:)

No. 2 with bolters (one doesn`t have a helmet, other does, just a little upgrade), and the final one with a stormbolter (has a helmet also). (I didn`t know that was a flamer, it just looks like a bigger gun :))

You know, like initiate - veteran - big gun veteran (not actuall names, tho ;))

Well, then, how about the DH's tech tree is set up down two "Paths". One path would be the "Pure" path, and the other the "radical" path. The Grey Knights are only spawned through the "Pure" wonders, and require the "Pure" government. However, if you change to the "radical" government, you can build improvements to generate Deamonhosts.

ED`s zombie is the plaguebearer... Maybe aaglo`s ghoul? But I don`t think its a good idea, cos Knights and daemonhosts don`t fight together, and the Grey Knights are the backbone of the DH unit line. If you choose to have daemonhosts instead of Knights, like Virote proposes, you gain 1 unit, and loose 5 (7 including tanks). And you can`t have them together.

Which means the DH will have to relly on their IG. THe Deamonhosts will have to be REALLY powerful, to make the decision hard.

Also, how about using Mosca's new Zombie as the Deamonhost?

Stormrage said:
No. 2 with bolters (one doesn`t have a helmet, other does, just a little upgrade), and the final one with a stormbolter (has a helmet also). (I didn`t know that was a flamer, it just looks like a bigger gun :))

You know, like initiate - veteran - big gun veteran (not actuall names, tho ;))
So you want something like this bit of artwork then? :D

@Virote - .... no. DH allied IG is a completely different setup, and cannot be used as a backbone, nor can a single daemonhost unit be buffed to be able to replace 7 Grey Knight units. It would have to be more powerfull than CSM daemons... So, no daemonhosts, and thats final. Mosca`s unit is excellent, but really has nothing to do with 40k when you look at it.

@muffins.. ugh, no, not really :vomit: ;)

Because of my undying love of green colour, I'm thinking about making some more orks for WH40k (besides, I need to make an entry for the monthly competition). I think I'll start with ork tank busta (and mebbe big shoota) and then move on to remake some of TGA's orks (burna, shoota and slugga).
Cheers :)

ok, firstly, i have internet back now, finally. so don't fret anyone ;)
secondly, thanks you Aaglo for maybe making the orksies :)

Top Bottom