Warhammer Fantasy Mod 2.5

That's a bug we can't do anything about, unfortunately. It also happens for Iron and Horses, and I think Beasts as well. Just don't click on them in the pedia.

OK, so if I'd just kept clicking through rather than try to close the box, it would've worked itself out.

Anyway, it's a very impressive mod and was a lot of fun to play.

whenever that notice comes up for me, i just hold eneter until the notice finishes popping up. Sometimes, though, the game will crash if i do that for too long. ;)

glad you like the mod like i do.

Hi, here via Kairob's signature link. That mod definitely looks interesting, and it's clear that its makers had paid much attention to both detail and flavour here. BTW, the creators of Warhammer lore just love Fantasy Counterpart Cultures, don't they?

First of all, thanks a lot for putting together this incredible mod... that's just incredible!! :king:

I just started playing and I really enjoy it, even better than the classic civ... one question: I am trying the elves and I produced elf arcers and glade guards... in the civilopedia and in the unit stats is written theny can bombard enemy units, however the "bombard" icon is not available when I select these units... is this a bug or I am doing something wrong?

Thanks a lot!!

Cfish

First of all, thanks a lot for putting together this incredible mod... that's just incredible!! :king:

I just started playing and I really enjoy it, even better than the classic civ... one question: I am trying the elves and I produced elf arcers and glade guards... in the civilopedia and in the unit stats is written theny can bombard enemy units, however the "bombard" icon is not available when I select these units... is this a bug or I am doing something wrong?

Thanks a lot!!

Cfish

I just checked both these units. They have defensive bombardment only. That is they have a range of zero, which means you can't bombard somthing in an adjacent square, but they will fire off pot shots that can cause 1 HP of damage to enemy units that attack the stack or city they are in.

The civilopedia didn't seem to say anything about them being able to bombard at all. Didn't even mention defensive bombardment as far as I could see.

I just checked both these units. They have defensive bombardment only. That is they have a range of zero, which means you can't bombard somthing in an adjacent square, but they will fire off pot shots that can cause 1 HP of damage to enemy units that attack the stack or city they are in.

The civilopedia didn't seem to say anything about them being able to bombard at all. Didn't even mention defensive bombardment as far as I could see.

Thanks a lot mate, that makes a lot of sense... I am just a newbie, sorry for the stupid question! :)

Thanks a lot mate, that makes a lot of sense... I am just a newbie, sorry for the stupid question! :)

No worries mate, it wasn't that long ago that I was the one asking the stupid questions, actually I still regularly ask them. In fact I'd still call myself a newb too :lol: Your question just happened to be something I do know about.

great mod.is 2.5 version going to be updated,fixing bugs(idont see many)or adding more things to the game

Hm? I don't know of any bugs in the 2.51 version.

I can't speak for the modmakers but I doubt very much that there will be any further updates, the last patch was a long time ago.

Magnificent mod , i just love it
Great Works you(to the creator and other helpers) did to create Warhammer fantasy 2.5 ,:goodjob:Brilliant work

Hi!

I'm pretty impressed by this mod (as well as whole site), however i have a problem with map WH2.5.biq atached to this mod. The program don't see this map (start to generate random) and when I try to open it in Civ3mapEditor I see only flat field. I thought that file is coruptted, but as i read this topic I see that nobody has written about problems with this file. Am I doing something wrong?

I use Civ3 congest 1.22 on win Xp and don't have problem with others map from this site. how can I play on this map? Please help.

Hi!

I'm pretty impressed by this mod (as well as whole site), however i have a problem with map WH2.5.biq atached to this mod. The program don't see this map (start to generate random) and when I try to open it in Civ3mapEditor I see only flat field. I thought that file is coruptted, but as i read this topic I see that nobody has written about problems with this file. Am I doing something wrong?

I use Civ3 congest 1.22 on win Xp and don't have problem with others map from this site. how can I play on this map? Please help.

You're not doing anything wrong, the mod just doesn't come with a map. It's meant to be played on random maps. There are some user-made maps for this mod in the Custom Maps section of this site, however.

i've just downloaded the mod and patch but sometimes when i play a message pops up saying
"CANNOT FIND FILE
blahblahblah/Art/Medieval Japanese Settler/Medieval Japanese Settler.INI
game will now exit"
this has happened at various stages of the game but usually within the first few turns, does anyone have an idea of what this could be?

i've just downloaded the mod and patch but sometimes when i play a message pops up saying
"CANNOT FIND FILE
blahblahblah/Art/Medieval Japanese Settler/Medieval Japanese Settler.INI
game will now exit"
this has happened at various stages of the game but usually within the first few turns, does anyone have an idea of what this could be?

Looks like you don't have the Japanese units that were included with Civ3: Play the World but not Civ3:Complete. Firaxis released them as a download on this site but I can't seem to find it. Anyone?

Top Bottom