Websites helpful for IOTs

Yes, and I'm glad somebody found that.

It is very useful, especially for time periods we don't have the greatest maps for.

I know these aren't websites but there are certain IOTers who are quite knowledgable about certain regions of the world that are often neglected, such as Cived with sub-Saharan Africa, Reus with SE Asia, CivO with precolumbian Americas, or me with the Indian subcontinent, and others I have certainly forgotten. So I suppose those are also potential resources.

I know a little bit about that island nation east of China and the big fat nation west of Japan and the weird things in between.

I know these aren't websites but there are certain IOTers who are quite knowledgable about certain regions of the world that are often neglected, such as Cived with sub-Saharan Africa, Reus with SE Asia, CivO with precolumbian Americas, or me with the Indian subcontinent, and others I have certainly forgotten. So I suppose those are also potential resources.

Perhaps this needs to be a separate thread.

Nevermind it has been posted before.

um, now that i'm thinking about it, why don't we have IOT chat here?

(thanks to Azale for bringing this to my attention)

Less a website and more of an article by Joseph Nye on the idea of smart power in international relations.

Suggestion: Bracket out the resources by category. Stuff useful for mechanics (RNG etc), visuals, and information resources would be a nice tripartite start.

Suggestion: Bracket out the resources by category. Stuff useful for mechanics (RNG etc), visuals, and information resources would be a nice tripartite start.

That'd be useful but ML hasn't been on CFC in two weeks.

Top Bottom