Welcome New Members

Just registered and wanted to say hello. Love all the input from fans. Has helped my play. Later.:goodjob:

Hi. I just bought the game last week. First time playing any Civ games. I had never even heard of the series before. I got bored of wow and needed a new game. And going back to wc3 did not sound appealing. One of my friends bought this game and kept raving about it. But when I asked him if I could play, he said "You won't like this game. It's not a girly game like wow. It's about war and bombs and stuff." So of course, I went right out and bought it... (ok, I went right to amazon.com and 1-clicked it... lol)

And it's really really fun. I am surprised. I thought it would be slow and boring. But I love playing it, I can't stop. Of course, I am still on the easy mode vs AI. The learning curve is kind of steep though and I really want to learn more before beating on rl people. *wink*

Well just wanted to say hi. Found some good help in the forums already. <3

hi!
just discovered this thread (posted first in gotm01). i'm addicted to civ from time to time since civ1 - love & hate :lol:.
and with civ4 im trying to play harder settings too - not only the easy ones for cheap wins :mischief:

ps: well, i have to admit, it is very addictive at the moment - its 05:48 in the morning - thank god im a student ;-)

Hi, I'm Phil, and I've been playing Civ2 for a while, jumped straight to 4. I've been looking around here for a while, and finally decided to register.

Hello everyone. I've played all the civ's from civ 1, but haven't played for a while until now with civ 4. I registered b/c the forums are great. They've helped me a lot in figuring out civ 4.

Hello all. Been lurking for a while and the forums have helped a lot. I've been with Civ from the beginning (played the first one on an Amiga) but missed out on Civ III.

Just finished my first game with Civ IV. Me like.

TTFN.

Hello everyone!
Great forum! I believe you guys probably know more about Civ than the makers of the games themselves....
I started playing Civ on my Amiga (w\ extra floppy and RAM, of course)
Think I bought the game when it was brand, so I guess that I`ve probably spent a few months (litterally,countinuosly) with these games.
Have played the games ever since, all of them....and I love them!

Would there be a place where you can download a "new" game at Chieftian level starting with Roman, for example, and let all who would like to play the game give it their best shot; everyone plays the same game. Strategic saves would allow "grades" of success up to that point. Whoever ends up with the most points would be the most successful. Then perhaps a new game at the next civilization with similiar results. Then start over at the next level doing the same thing. Perhaps in the end total points would crown the champ. You could do this for Civ 1, 2, 3, 4, Conquests, etc. Might revise some interest and saveguards would be needed to insure fair games. You smart geeks can do it, I know...what do you think? Lou

Sorta. It is a place called Game Of The Month. Also, once more hi new members.

Just saying hi to the community. i have been an avid reader but never posted before..

Played civ 3 and now civ4

So far i have won(civ4) on noble but i do have difficulty even with noble level sometimes.

I appreciate the site!

Hi!
Ive been to this site all the way back to when Civ III was coming out, but just realized i could join for free :crazyeye:

Im a big fan of civilization games and have inherited the love from my dad, i started playing when i was 7 at civ 2 cuz my dad had bought it and I have loved it ever since

now to get my hands on Civ IV...

im really a fan of books but ive played a couple of the Civ Games my first was Civ Gold then i got Civ 1. i Highly suggest reading though because its good for your brain even if the book is fantasy... im rambleing aren't I? O well im a big fan of RPGs in particular and anything based on a book that ive read is at the top of my list. if youve ever read the Warriors series by Erin Hunter go to

Pinestar.proboards22.com my best friend owns that site SHES DA BOMB she introduced me to the books over Email as my Pen Pal. OMG im Rambling again sry! XD XD XXD XO

Hello all
Just got my 1st Civilization 4 game
and I'm already stuck on the into game
Can someone clue me in on how to build a road
I've tried and tried and cant get the prompt to go away for me to complete road.
I hate to come off as stupid
But as Popeye said
" I yam what I yam"
A little help please.
I'm pretty sure this will be the last time I have ta ask for help. (YEAH RIGHT)
Any Gurus needing a grasshopper?
I'm available

lzrmn said:
Hello all
Just got my 1st Civilization 4 game
and I'm already stuck on the into game
Can someone clue me in on how to build a road
I've tried and tried and cant get the prompt to go away for me to complete road.
I hate to come off as stupid
But as Popeye said
" I yam what I yam"
A little help please.
I'm pretty sure this will be the last time I have ta ask for help. (YEAH RIGHT)
Any Gurus needing a grasshopper?
I'm available

Hi, welcome! I don't know exactly what you mean by "you can't get the prompt to go away", but I CAN tell you that you have to research the Wheel before you can build roads...more info, please!

Hello.

Just here to get information on stuff to do with Civ4, cos I just can't get enough. That's all cos I'm going to go and play it now......

Top Bottom